Seasonall Automotive Center

Founded 1971 • With Angi since July 2006

1601 E Henrietta Rd

Rochester, NY 14623

ADDITIONAL BUSINESS NAME: SEASONALL AUTOMOTIVE CENTER....

03/08/2016

Christine W.

Description of Work
I trust Seasonall for all my car maintenance and repairs. I feel they never oversell on services needed and trust the quality of the work they do. I have been using them for car services for 20 years.

06/08/2014

Sherrill O.

Waited for oil change, after a/c recharge they mentioned it was not running as cold but they would need more time to investigate. They mentioned I could take it and test it on my own and call if still an issue. I was a little disappointed as the a/c was not cold. I called back and dropped my car off another day. Turns out my temperature dial was broken. They ordered a new one and just charged me for the dial saying that they would not charge any other labor since I was just in.

Description of Work
Oil change and a/c recharge

Category radiator service

07/26/2006

My husband has used Seasonall Automotive for years. They give an estimate and they are pretty close to it when you go to actually pay. I feel that they are honest.

Description of Work
Seasonall Automotive perform an inspection of the total car. They also repaired the starter.

07/26/2006

MARGARET M.

Over 20 years we have been going to Seasonall Automotive and are always pleased with their work and promptness. A of couple times we went back after work was done and they immediately addressed our concerns. Very good at their work.

Description of Work
Seasonall Automotive Center replaced the brakes in my vehicle.

Auto Service
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Towing
    Auto Tires
    Auto Mufflers

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Seasonall Automotive Center

How is Seasonall Automotive Center overall rated?

Seasonall Automotive Center is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Seasonall Automotive Center open?

Seasonall Automotive Center is open:

What payment options does Seasonall Automotive Center provide

Seasonall Automotive Center accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Seasonall Automotive Center offer free estimates?

Ask Seasonall Automotive Center for details on free project estimates.

Does Seasonall Automotive Center offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Seasonall Automotive Center does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Seasonall Automotive Center offer a senior discount?

No, Seasonall Automotive Center does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Seasonall Automotive Center?

Yes, Seasonall Automotive Center offers warranties.

What services does Seasonall Automotive Center offer?

Seasonall Automotive Center offers the following services: Providing auto repair and car repair to the air such as new tires, oil changes, brake repair, auto tuneups, a/c, alignments, check engine lights, springs, belts, hoses, nys inspections and much more