Panorama Pediatric Group

Founded 1959 • With Angi since October 2008

Pediatrics - Primary Care

Providing exceptional healthcare, education, and health promotion for children, adolescents and their families...

06/26/2014

The last time that I took one of my grand kids to Panorama Pediatrics was probably within the last month or so and I am going there again next month with the little one. The environment there is wonderful. My children went there and now my grandchildren go there. We have been here for 30 years and we have used them for the whole 30 years that we have been here. We have never had a problem with the...

06/17/2014

The provider (Dr Sullo) was very thorough, not only did he ask for my thoughts on the dose effectiveness but also discussed my daughters experiences with it as well.

Description of Work
We had an appointment for a medication check up for my daughter.

06/13/2014

Have been going to this practitioner for almost 12 years. Our doctor is so knowledgeable in so many different areas, yet he never makes us feel dumb or that we are rushed to get out. He takes all the time he needs to hear us out and to give us advice, recommend resources, etc. Also, very encouraging, which is SOO wonderful when starting out on the mother-hood path.

Description of Work
Annual Checkup

06/12/2014

The office in general works very well. Dr. Colten works with the PAs and NPs so that we are able to be seen quickly. Communication is good. For an urgent visit I received an appointment the next morning, which was exactly what I wanted. I received a call the very next day about my daughter's test results.

Description of Work
She is my eight-year-old son and two-year-old daughters pediatrician. They see her for well child checks and urgent visit.

07/18/2013

You don't wait when you go, you always go right in, and they are always on time. They have many doctors and physician assistants in the office so there is always someone to see you. Everybody is friendly and thorough. I am very happy with them.

Description of Work
I use Panorama Pediatric Group for pediatric care.

Pediatrics