Karyn A. Giese, DDS

Rochester, NY 14620

General Dentisrty...

02/11/2015

Terri C.

Her appointments are on time and I like the office staff. She's very professional and it's a comfortable dental experience. I've never had any issues.

Description of Work
This is my dentist. I've been with her for 20 years. She has replaced a filling a few years ago, in addition to seeing her for the general maintenance.

03/24/2014

altheeba B.

Nothing but the best.

Description of Work
Karyn and whole staff are very good and have done very well by me and my family for over 20 years.

01/12/2013

Diane B.

I have been going to Karyn for many years she and her staff are professional and make the whole experience fun - really!! They have a great style and are fun to be around even when you can't talk - the time passes very quickly!!

Description of Work
Regular prophylactic dental care

06/15/2012

Veronica M.

I was scheduled for a non-emergency appointment within a few days of my call. Dr. Giese reserves time for extra patients and foremergencies where possible. Her office has been recently re-modeled and is cool and comfortable (think leather couch) and thereare plenty of good magazines....not like the usual Gun Digest and Golf World found so often in waiting rooms. In the opertories,there are wide-screen televisions ! Doctor Giese's chairside manner is both professional and fun. She and her lovely assistant keep the mood light and it does a lot to relieve stress. She is very thorough and explains in layman's terms the hows and whys of the dental issue. Since I started seeing Dr. Giese a few years ago, I have much less stress about dental visits. The crowning glory of her work for me was finishing my dental implants by perfectly matching my own teeth in color and design with the new ones. She is a perfectionist and I highly recommend her.

Description of Work
I had a filling fall out of a front tooth.

05/09/2012

Michael B.

She is from an excellent group. Everything about her is very good. I would continue to use her again in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Giese is my dentist.

07/14/2011

Frank A.

See above.

Description of Work
Karyn has been our family dentist for more than 15 years; 2 adults and 3 children. She and her office have been outstanding in every way. She is exceptional in the care of fitting crowns and veneers. She is precise in fillings and general work. Her hygenists are excellent. We wouldn't think of going anywhere else, and have recommended her to many others , all of whom seem to be very pleased.

06/08/2009

Constance H.

It went very well, as always. After reviewing the x-rays and checking gums and teeth, etc. she answered questions about teeth whitening and was very honest about what it could do. Dr. Giese is always up to date on the latest in dental research.

Description of Work
Dr. Giese checked my mouth and teeth and reviewed the x-rays after a cleaning.

05/18/2009

ERIC J.

Dr. Giese has a great personality. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field. She is a hoot to be around. Most people wouldn't think you could have an enjoyable experience going to the dentist, but it really was a fun time when I went to see her.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Giese for general dental care. She did everything from general cleanings to crowns for me.

Dentistry - General