Hy Qual Exterior Services

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2009

3.8

We have been providing professional services to Monroe County for 25 years. We are fully insured and give free estimates. We do commercial and residential work. We will provide references upon request....

Deckwashing Plus

Family owned and operated business that started out as a part time business specializing in deck care and restoration and has grown into a full time home service firm. We have 23 years of experience in our field and take pride in our work. Punctual, courteous, neat and attention to detail are some of the ways our clients describe us. Referrals account for nearly 50% of our business and we take that very seriously. Now serving parts of Lee county in Florida for the winter months. Our services range from general handyman to bathroom remodeling. Jobs can be priced by the project or by the hour. No job is too big or small. Consultations are always free and can be worked around your schedule. When we are hired to do work, we never use subcontractors. Our name is too important for someone to tarnish it. The owner is always on the job and doesn't just send in a "crew" to complete the work.

American Forged Powerwashing

This veteran owned business specializes in all pressure washing services. From houses, patios, cars, fences, and campers, no job is too small or too big for us to handle. Guaranteed best prices.

Herington Painting

Painting Interior and Exterior. Kevin and his son Richard work side by side. Kevin has owned the business for over 15 years and has been in the painting industry for 36 years. Richard is a former educator who has helped his father out every summer since he was 16. Three years ago Richard left teaching to help Kevin build and operate the business. The Herington's build their business around three main ideas: Integrity, Professionalism, and hard work. They provide free estimates and are fully insured. Additional phone number: 716-253-0045 Richard

11/04/2017

After multiple attempts to contact I never received a response. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
Snowplowing

11/04/2017

Description of Work
Snowplowing

09/01/2014

The sealing held up for almost two years. Unfortunately there was sealant splashed on my foundation and patio.

Description of Work
Sealed the driveway.

Category driveway pavers

04/19/2014

They came with two rolling machines and two aerators. Finished the whole job in less than one hour. Aerating could have been better if not so rushed but overall a very good job at a great price.

Description of Work
Rolled and aerated lawn

10/08/2013

I consider this company a and quot;s***** and graband quot; company. He took my money, only showed up 3 times the entire season and would NEVER return my calls. I even filed a complaint with the BBB regarding this company. I would highly recommend someone else for snow removal other than this company.

Description of Work
snow removal

08/16/2013

I gave all the details previously

Description of Work
One of the plow drivers hit my garage and damaged it over the winter of 2012/2013. Duncan came over and told me not to worry that he would pay for the damage. He had someone come over with to get an estimate and I had a few others come and give me an estimate and I chose which garage door company I wanted to go with, I showed Duncan the estimate and he gave me the money to have the garage door replaced.

Category snow removal service

06/14/2012

I saw Hy-Qual ad in a magazine and decided to call and inquire about sealcoating my driveway. I left a message and it took at least two weeks to hear from them. I made arrangements for them to come out and give me a estimate. Spoke to Mr. Duncan and accepted, he was to do it within the next hour and half. I came home from work and the driveway was never sealed, called the office spoke to the secretary she was trying to contact Mr. Duncan to no avail. He was a complete no show. Would not use there services in the future nor would I recommend them.

Description of Work
The services requested driveway sealcoating was never performed.

Category driveway contractor

11/17/2011

They are good and get top marks all the way from me. I also use them in the winter for snow plowing. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Hy Qual Exterior Services for lawncare, including weedwhacking and mowing.

Category lawn service","snow removal service

06/22/2011

They are a very good company. They are very honest people. They charge me $180 for the snow removal. Then they charge about $20 for cutting my grass. The owner is a pretty good guy. I would call them in the summer. They are pretty good. The price is excellent. Everything about them is good. It's a small company.

Description of Work
I use Hy Qual Exterior Services for snow removal and landscaping. They are right now mowing my lawn. They come out every two weeks.

Category landscaper","lawn service","snow removal service

09/03/2009

Dealing with Hy Qual was eazy, they were very responsive to my calls and completed the job as arranged. I don't think any other company could do a better job. Excellent Job Hy Qual !!!!

Description of Work
Hy Qual filled the cracks in my driveway and let them cure for a week (I was told that is the proper way by Hy Qual). They setup a date and applied the drive sealer as explected.

Category driveway contractor

Lawn Rolling & Aeration, Driveway Sealing, Snow Plowing, Fertilization & Seeding, Gutter Cleaning, Complete Tree Work, Complete Roof Repairs & Installations

Ask For Details