GIORDANO HOME IMPROVEMENTS INC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2007

5 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE....

Wise Home Energy LLC

Wise Home Energy LLC

BPI Accredited Contractor with experienced staff offering the best in energy efficiency assessments and upgrades.

08/02/2017

Did not use but did get a estimate and it was fair and honest. Just went in another direction than his quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroof, trim and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

09/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Anthony did a very thorough inspection for the estimate. He actually measured the roof, got up on a ladder... He sat down and discussed the options, and costs for each, And he sent an itemized, written estimate, with separate prices for all the optional items like different kinds of vents, plywood options etc... None of the other contractors did that. His competitors just looked at the roof, shrugged, and pulled an estimate out of their @#%. Some companies never even got back to us. Anthony was by far the most professional we met. | |My old roof needed a full tear off and replacement. It had 3 layers on it, including a layer of cedar shakes, with two layers of asphalt over that. It all had to come off. They did the job relatively quickly, and left no mess behind. They covered our plants with plywood shelters and tarps, so our landscaping was undamaged. His crew worked hard all day, and Anthony visited at the end of each day, and did some of the detail work, like installing vents and trim in tricky spots. Looks great, and no leaks after several major storms.

05/14/2013

We had a lot of conversations and the quoting process was a good one. I believe the price was reasonable. I'd say he was really personable and easy to communicate with. He was responsive. It was a good experience overall. I just had a better recommendation from someone else. He was out within a day of when I asked him to come out and take a look.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got a quote from Giordano Home Improvements about a year ago to do either a tear off or a roof repair.

05/06/2013

The job went as expected, within the projected time frame and per estimated costs. My roof was in terrible shape with shingles coming off in wind storms and some leaking over the bathroom. With at least 2 layers, the job was a total tear-off. Anthony Giordano was very through in his estimating process coming to the house a couple of times, getting up the roof, checking under the eaves, even checki...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Anthony & his crew performed a complete roof tear-ff (2 layers) on my cape style house and re-roofed the detached garage. Rebuilding areas on the main roof which had been damaged by ice damming.

03/27/2009

I met with Dave Giordano regarding adding insulation to my attic and and re-flashing my chimney. He was a nice guy who seemed interested in performing the job and even said he would return the next day to further examine my roof. He never returned and I never heard from him again. Maybe I'm being a little too critical here but I expect a follow up after I take time out of my day to meet with a con...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was looking for estimate for roof/ insulation/ water damage.

CATEGORY insulation

ROOFING, SIDING, WINDOWS, DOORS, GUTTERS, INSULATION, VENTILATION, MOLD TESTING & REMEDIATION, ENERGY SAVINGS.