Fros Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1954 • With Angi since August 2010

119 GARSON AVE

Rochester, NY 14609

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Fros Heating & Air Conditioning specializes in residential comfort products and services. We provide emergency service, planned maintenance, replacement HVAC equipment, new system design and installation, and indoor air quality support. We proudly support homes throughout the Rochester, NY region....

HVAC Companies (8)

09/25/2021

Ben A.

The contents of this review is my opinion based on my personal experience. In my opinion Fros Heating and cooling is a horrible company. hired them to install a whole home mini Split and in my opinion it's never worked correctly since day one. I set it on 68 degrees and the best it can do it 73 degrees. I have attempted to get them to address this issue and three times they said they would send someone out to do a full diagnostic and they never actually sent someone out. Also installed a dryer vent and after discussion and agreement on where the vent would be they ended up installing it in a completely different place where I didn't want it, then tried to charge me to fix their mistake. I ended up asking them to leave my property.

Description of Work
Whole Home Mini Split install

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

Review for Fros Heating & Air Conditioning - 119 GARSON AVE, Rochester, NY - 39487266

05/21/2021

Heather C.

Technicians installed and cleaned up after themselves. We were very pleased with the installation in an occupied rental unit.

Description of Work
Furnace Installation

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

12/10/2020

Mark & Theresa O.

It was excellent. They arrived on time. They were respectful. They wore their masks. They told me exactly what they were going to do and approximately how long it would take. They kept me updated throughout the whole process. It was a wonderful experience. They were professional.

Description of Work
They did maintenance on our furnace.

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] - Thank you so much for the review. So glad we could help you with the furnace inspection. Stay warm this winter! Jake Koch

12/09/2020

Trey W.

Everything was great. They did the work professionally. They were nice and extremely clean. They went above and beyond.

Description of Work
They installed and uninstalled my furnace and vent.

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

Thank you for the review Mr. [Member Name Removed], greatly appreciated! Jake Koch

12/03/2020

Bryce M.

Excellent team and worked very hard to work inside my budget to upgrade my home. I was very happy with the outcome of the work and the consistent communication. Very professional and high quality team. Would definitely recommend to family and friends!

Description of Work
new furnace and air conditioning installed.

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], we appreciate the feedback! It was our pleasure to work with you! Jake Koch President

12/03/2020

Kimberly H.

Great. Wonderful company

Description of Work
Hot water tank and a new furnace

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

Thank you so much for the feedback [Member Name Removed], so glad we were able to help! Jake Koch

10/28/2020

Kirk H.

very prompt

Description of Work
installed a new Furnace

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], so glad we could help!

12/22/2014

Gary T.

Description of Work
new 90/10 new 90/10 furnace and a coil for AC

Work Completed On 11/17/2014

Residential heating and air conditioning. Water heaters. Indoor air quality. Service. Maintenance. Replacement. Design. Installation.

Plumbing. Electrical.