BC Renovation and Repairs

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2012

I have a trailer loaded with tools and equipment. I will travel where my business is needed. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. I want to be your go to person for all your needs. Let me take care of your honey do list. Your pain is my gain. I’m reliable, trustworthy, honest and fair....

Wise Home Energy LLC

BPI Accredited Contractor with experienced staff offering the best in energy efficiency assessments and upgrades.

Deckwashing Plus

Family owned and operated business that started out as a part time business specializing in deck care and restoration and has grown into a full time home service firm. We have 23 years of experience in our field and take pride in our work. Punctual, courteous, neat and attention to detail are some of the ways our clients describe us. Referrals account for nearly 50% of our business and we take that very seriously. Now serving parts of Lee county in Florida for the winter months. Our services range from general handyman to bathroom remodeling. Jobs can be priced by the project or by the hour. No job is too big or small. Consultations are always free and can be worked around your schedule. When we are hired to do work, we never use subcontractors. Our name is too important for someone to tarnish it. The owner is always on the job and doesn't just send in a "crew" to complete the work.

Top Notch Drywall & Plaster

We are a family owned and operated business. Our experience was brought down from 3 generations. We specialize in ceiling and wall repairs including water damage, stress cracks, sagging plaster, Victorian style plaster molding repairs

02/13/2018

Bill did a great job on both our projects. He spent extra time making sure he found replacement flooring that matched what we had. His pricing was very reasonable and he came in right on his estimate.

Description of Work
hardwood floor repair and built in drawer repair

Category flooring contractor,handyman service

09/27/2017

Totally professional. Responsive. Eager to do excellent work - and does just that.

Description of Work
Outside work around deck. Digging, installation, carpentry.

Category contractors,fencing,handyman service,woodworking

04/27/2017

Bill did a great job. He dug and poured a foundation pad, situated the 450 lb. generator, and ran underground gas and electric lines to it. It was a very difficult, detailed project that the first contractor we hired gave up on and said he couldn't handle it. Bill stuck with it and we ended up extremely satisfied. He also handled getting the building permit, as well as all communications with RG&E...

Description of Work
We needed to have a whole-house generator installed.

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing

05/20/2016

He is an A+ all the way. I would use him again in future.

Description of Work
I used BC Renovation and Repairs.

Category handyman service

04/04/2016

Bill was knowledgeable and professional in quoting the job, doing the necessary repairs and billing upon completion.

Description of Work
He repaired multiple areas in the kitchen damaged from ice damming and repainted the entire room and ceiling. He also did some minor electrical work.

Category electrician,handyman service,roof snow removal,home remodeling,interior painters

All types of renovation and repairs, from fixing a leaky faucet to demolishing a bathroom and building brand new. I do electrical, plumbing, woodworking, welding, drains, decks, cabinets, insulation, ceilings, water damaged areas, basement finishing, basement waterproofing, toilet installation, and much more. Something broke or needs replacing, I can do it.

roof repair