Construction Pros Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2012

130 Mayfair Rd

Poughquag, NY 12570

Construction Pros mission is to provide the highest-quality workmanship possible. We succeed at this because of the integrity of our team, our commitment to a solid work ethic, and our passion for staying current with the newest innovations of our industry, with consideration for the environment. Our staff and crew bring years of experience to bear in residential building and high-end renovations and additions. Currently, the company is involved in custom whole-house renovation and remodels, in addition to new-home construction and home energy efficiency projects. Our employees have been chosen based on their ability and level of craftsmanship, as well as their personal qualities and values. We believe that having our own employees provides us with more immediate control over the direction and nature of the construction process. Our pride and personal involvement in the work we perform result in superior quality and service. This attitude is also directly reflected in our employees’ level of responsibility, professionalism and competency....

4.3

4.4

roofing (10)insulation (7)window replacement (5)siding companies (5)decks & porches (5)basement remodeling (3)interior painting (3)home remodeling (3)woodworking (3)plumbers (2)electrician (2)patio enclosures (1)

06/09/2020

The crew was amazing they were always on time they were friendly they were professional and they always cleaned up every single day after themselves Brian was absolutely great to communicate with he answered all my questions anytime of the day and night Elsa in the office was great to she was always on point with everything I am so happy I finally found a contractor that I can rely on and who I ca...

Description of Work
Put a roof on my existing deck and replace all the stairs going up to the deck

Category decks

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

03/30/2020

They order all the material and work their full day. Phenomenal work.

Description of Work
finish basement by re framing and built a deck around my pool

Category decks,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 03/07/2018

03/24/2020

Fantastic. I'm very pleased with their work. They had a good communication and very happy with their service. They had high quality of work.

Description of Work
They renovated my three bathrooms and put a dryer in the washer.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

03/24/2020

They were great. They had a good line of communication. I had no issue with their service and if there's any concern they fixed it right away. They were always on time, always nice, and very respectful. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They did a whole house renovation.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 03/19/2019

03/24/2020

The workers were well skilled. They were very professional and they did a very good work. They were very timely.

Description of Work
They repaired my front door.

Category doors

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

03/19/2020

Quality work; very reliable; highly recommend.

Description of Work
bathroom, deck, roofing, misc work

Category decks,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,roofing,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

03/19/2020

We have used Construction Pros many times in our house. Brian is very professional, fair, and, honest. His workers show up on time and work hard all day; leaving the work area neat and clean. Our house has been transformed by Construction Pros. They are the first people we call when we need something done. Contact Brian at Construction Pros and you will not be dissatisfied!!!

Description of Work
Kitchen, windows, siding, and roof.

Category insulation,remodeling,roofing,siding,home remodeling,energy audit

Work Completed On 03/19/2019

03/19/2020

Great. Brian and his team are extremely professional, courteous and provide excellent work. They arrived as planned, cleaned up and finished on time. It was a very enjoyable experience dealing with Construction Pro's.

Description of Work
roofing, windows, kitchen, bathroom, misc renovation

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

03/19/2020

Very very well! Totally professional! A DelightFull experience! Above and beyond to make us satisfied with the entire projects !

Description of Work
bathrooms ...total renovations misc items

Category roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

03/19/2020

Could have asked for a better contractor, Brian kept us informed throughout project giving us updates continually. His workers were professional and kept area clean. If there was one thing I could change was to have more contractors like ConstructionPros on all my projects. I have already hired them to do more work on the house. A++

Description of Work
bathroom, kitchen, windows

Category remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

Kitchen.Bathrooms.Basements. Windows. Siding. Roofing. Decking. General contracting.

false