JOE QUE'S AUTO BODY

Founded 1976 • With Angi since August 2010

21 Olympic Way

Poughkeepsie, NY 12603

33 years of business, same location, same quality. Just ask "Uncle" Joe, he will take care of your family too....

09/21/2015

Vadi L.

I could not be more pleased. I'd heard good things about this body shop so when I needed work done, I brought my '15 Subaru to Joe Que's. They made it so easy. I dropped the car off after hours and before I expected it, I got a call my car was ready for pick up. They worked with the insurance company and took care of all the details. My car looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor. Excellent job. Thanks to Joe and George. Very professional!

Description of Work
Following a fender bender, Joe Que's repaired my vehicle

05/26/2014

Raoul P.

I delivered the car to Joe Que's shop and put him in touch with my insurance company and he handled the rest. The car was ready on the date promised and the quality of the repair job appears to be excellent. The staff was courteous and helpful. I would recommend this shop.

Description of Work
He repaired damage to driver side doors and rear quarter panel.

10/04/2012

Elizabeth G.

Car ws done when expected and looked better than when it came in. Joe was great with my daughter and made her feel comfortable with with the whole process. It was like we were family and uncle Joe took care of it all. I have been bringing my cars to JoeQue's for the last thirty years and he only gets better.

Description of Work
Its my daughters car and she was heart broken and expected the worst. The front in was hit and the hood, bumper and right fender were damaged. Joe and Dawn are great. They gave us the estimate, dealt with the insurance company and had the car done when we were told it would be. They also provide a rental car right there.

03/19/2012

Carena P.

Upon returning to my car in a parking lot recently, I found a very nasty dent in one of the back doors, with some of the paint gouged out. I took my car to Joe Que's and was immediately given an estimate with a full explanation of the work that would be done. Joe was flexible in scheduling a day to do the work. The paint color is an unusual one and not easy to match, but when I picked up the car, I was totally delighted with the result. The door looks like new again! Aside from the excellent body work that was done, Joe and his staff are very courteous and respectful of the customer's property. My calls were always returned very promptly. When I picked up the car, I was given a full review of the work that had been done, and Joe took the time to explain each charge on the bill to me. I also rented a car from Joe for the day he was working on my vehicle. The rental was affordable, very clean, and couldn't have been more convenient! I would definitely recommend Joe Que's to anyone in need of auto body work.

Description of Work
My car door had a small but deep dent with a chunk of paint gouged out. Joe Que's repaired the dent and repainted the entire door panel to match the original color. While the car was being repaired, I drove a rental car from Joe Que's also.

Auto Body Work