ZBS Group LLP

New York
08/23/2021

255 Executive Dr Ste 400

Plainview, NY 11803

Trusted advisors for your family and business. We have been servicing Queens and Long Island for over 30 years. With locations in Plainview and Flushing, we are determined to help protect small businesses and families from unexpected tax burdens and maximize refunds. Our experience ranges through a wide variety of industries as well as union and government employees. Contact us today for a free initial consultation....

04/07/2021

Michael is absolutely a top notch professional. I was looking for someone who could give my financial situation some stability and hands down I found an accountant for life. I turn to him frequently for an advice and he never disappoints, very tech savvy firm, on top of their emails and communication, I get a vip client treatment every time, highly recommend. He truly cares about his clients and t...

Description of Work
Accountant

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

03/09/2020

Mr. Michael Zaidman is expert, and very efficient so he was able to complete my income tax preparation within 3 days.

Description of Work
2019 income tax preparation

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

05/13/2019

Personal Tax Review I have been using Petrocelli Zaidman for my tax preparation and tax planning for almost 20 years and have always been satisfied by the services I have received. I am very pleased with the professionalism and knowledge of the whole team and highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for quality service. Petrocelli Zaidman, an excellent Tax and Accounting firm. Ines Botero Ne...

Description of Work
Income Tax preparation and tax advice

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

04/20/2018

When I called for an appointment for the very first time, I was assigned to Michael Zaidman, CPA. I found him to be knowledgeable, professional, efficient, and very pleasant. I will most definitely return.

Description of Work
Taxes for 2017 prepared for my partner and myself.

Work Completed On 03/30/2018

08/14/2017

Things have gone great and everything from the start has felt seamless. Mike Zaidman has been my primary accountant and has been extremely responsive to any questions I have asked. Everyone else at the firm has been very friendly too. I would highly recommend the services provided here.

Description of Work
I run an entertainment business and have ZBS handle our books.

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

04/24/2017

It went very well. My first time here..very efficient.

Description of Work
Went to get my taxes done here for the first time.

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

11/21/2016

I'd recommend ZBS to anyone. They're good people you can trust with your finances.

Description of Work
ZBS has been handling my accounting for the past four years. Prior to ZBS, I used Turbotax for my tax filings, but at the recommendation of a friend, I reached out to Michael and Dov to help on a more permanent basis. I've been with them since.

Work Completed On 02/01/2016

11/21/2016

All ZBS professionals are courteous, knowledgeable and provide quick responses to all requests. Their prices are just right for the level of service they provide. Can´t ask for more. I am a very satisfied customer.

Description of Work
ZBS does accounting services for my company

Work Completed On 10/31/2016

11/15/2016

Excellent. They were professional, knowledgeable, considerate & friendly.

Description of Work
They answered my tax questions.

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

08/31/2016

It went really well. Michael is really professional and personable. He's able to reached by phone or email, and if he's ever unavailable, he usually gets back to me right away. There are times when I have a lot of questions, but Michael, deft and patient, is able to answer them. It's truly a pleasure to have him as my accountant and I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Description of Work
Michael of ZBS group helped me with all my accounting needs and questions.

Work Completed On 08/31/2016

Tax preparation and planning. Bookkeeping. Payroll. IRS and state audit representation. PCAOP Audits. Audit preparation.