SONNY'S COLLISION

Auto Painting
Auto Detailing
Auto Towing
Auto Glass

Serving the Ozone Park of NY since 1946, Sonny's Collision has become a reliable and full service auto body and collision repair center. As an I-Car trained locally owned, family oriented auto body shop, we use latest tools and techniques to ensure your repairs are done right. We provide all types of auto body and body work services for family cars, agencies, fleet management companies, dealerships at affordable prices....

12/06/2017

Excellent...stain came right out! James, the owner, and staff were exceptional to deal with!

Description of Work
Interior Auto Detailing - Water Stain Removal as a result of shattered moonroof.

Category auto detailing

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for choosing Sonny's Collision and your continued patronage!

11/22/2017

What type of question is that ?? Sonny’s collision is the best body shop in queens everything was done with perfection. Lol

Description of Work
The guys fixed my passenger side mirror that was badly damaged the replacement work & paint job was excellent! I also had my passenger side door panel fixed it had a deep gash that also was repaired very beautiful.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

11/22/2017

Category auto body repair,auto painting

Thank you fro your kind words [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and continued patronage!

11/20/2017

Unfortunately I've had bad luck this year and had to go to Sonny's several times. I've been a customer for over 10 years. I've recommended people as well and never got negative feed back. My cars are not top notch luxury cars but I do lease and maintain my vehicle in top notch condition. Sonny's has always done a prefessional job and my cars are always detailed to showroom condition when returned to me. They also have Hertz rental service as a new addition right at the shop which is a plus.

Description of Work
Body and paint work. Also mechanical work last time.

Category auto body repair,auto detailing,auto painting,towing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words and continued patronage. As you know, we pride ourselves on customer service and your review is the personification of that. As always, we are here for you anytime of day or night if need be. Thank you, James.

11/15/2017

Excellent All who are employed were so professional and the work was completed as fast as possible

Description of Work
Back bumper and exhaust pipe were damaged

Category auto body repair

We appreciate your kind words! If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to call! James!

11/10/2017

Job was completed to perfection before original due date given

Description of Work
Bumper repair

Category auto body repair,auto detailing,auto painting

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and if there is anything we can do for you in the future, Please do not hesitate to call! James!

11/09/2017

100,% perfect I was in love again with the truck

Description of Work
Dent on right side of my truck you can’t tell it was work done to it

Category auto body repair,auto detailing

We are so happy we were able to bring your truck back to pristine quality! In the future, if there is anything we can do to help, please do not hesitate to give us a call! James

11/08/2017

Sonny’s is a full service shop. No games played and the car is back to perfect condition. The shop worked very fast and to perfection. I would recommend Sonny’s to everyone I know. THANKS SONNYS

Description of Work
Sonny’s replaced my bumper after an accident

Category auto body repair

Thank you so much for your kind words! As always, if there is anything we can help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to call!

11/08/2017

Fast, efficient and was back in my car in 10 days .

Description of Work
Driver side door was hit and needed to be replaced

Category auto body repair,auto detailing,auto painting

We are always happy to get your car back in pristine shape, fast & efficiently! Thank you for your patronage and as always, if there is anything we can do to help you in the future, please do not hesitate to call!

11/07/2017

It went very well as usual this was my third time going to Sonnys collision and the job he does is awesome.. after he's done u can't even tell u had a problem.

Description of Work
Driver door and fender panel

Auto Collision & Auto Painting