ANGEL LANDSCAPING

With Angi since February 2006

4.3

Landscape Impressions

Landscape Impressions is one of the fastest growing, all inclusive, landscape companies primarily serving Orange County, Rockland County and Ulster County. Rockland County License #17134

Offers by Landscape Impressions on Angi

05/15/2017

Ruth B.

I have used them twice. He is very fast and efficient. They laid down salt as well. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They came out for snow removal.

Category snow removal

05/06/2013

william T.

Made multiple attempts to get ahold of them. Left messages, but they never responded or contacted me.

Description of Work
I attempted to get ahold of them for landscaping work.

09/18/2007

PATRICIA S.

They are always here on time and the yard looks great. I have never had any problems with them. They are reasonable in price and respectful of my property. I would recommend them to other people because the price is reasonable and they do a great job. I pay them weekly.

Description of Work
They come weekly to mow and trim our large sized yard.

02/14/2006

ANGEL IS A GREAT LAWN COMPANY. THEY LEAVE OUR YARD LOOKING SPECTACULAR. THEY CHARGE ME A BASE RATE OF 75 DOLLARS A MONTH WHICH IS REASONABLE. THEY ARE ALWAYS ON TIME.

Description of Work
CUTS GRASS AND TRIM BUSHES

ANGEL LANDSCAPING