DH Home Improvement LLC.

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2011

DH Home Improvement has been family-owned and owner-operated for over 30 years servicing the Greater Buffalo area, including Erie County. Don and his crew don't use subcontractors so you can be assured every job will be completed with quality workmanship and craftsmanship. With the owner working on every job site, every client is left satisfied. Don and his crew specialize in remodeling jobs, home additions, roofing, siding, windows, and doors. If you want to book your next plumbing, electrical or heating job with confidence, give Don a call! Free estimates!...

Diebolt Woodworks

Diebolt Woodworks

General contractor

06/18/2018

He did an excellent job, I've been using him for many years and he's very consistent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a structural work on the house.

CATEGORY structural engineer

07/27/2015

That was a while ago,  but I did use them. I don't remember exactly when they came. I don't remember how much they charged because I have had so much work done. I remember using them, but I don't remember which job they did. The price was fair. I probably would use them again in the future.

CATEGORY remodeling

07/07/2014

frank was very prompt, came out right away to give us an estimate. however, he couldn't send me a proposal with pricing outlining the work through email. he said everything would be drawn up an explained in site. I tried to make an appointment for him to come back and he never called back. he did say he was busy with other work and would get back to me. but I never heard from him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frank came out to our house last year 2013 to give us an estimate on foundation repair.

CATEGORY foundation repair

i am sorry but this must have been sent to me in error since I do not work in Cheektowaga NY. I do not have anyone on my payroll by the name of Frank. I work only in the Southtowns- Hamburg, Eden, Angola etc

03/03/2014

Everything was torn out down to the studs and subfloor.  Then he replaced the tub with a very nice shower, put in updated electric, a new toilet and vanity, lighting and new walls and floor.  I can't believe it is the same room.  Don and his crew worked well as a team and we couldn't be happier.  We are having him back to update the kitchen next.  We have some needed projects after that and he wil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Don and his crew completely renovated my small bathroom.

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,home remodeling

I am glad you were pleased with our work. Thank you for the opportunity to remodel your kitchen and dining area after remodeling your bathroom. I look forward to installing your new windows.

10/15/2013

Don was very professional.  He came prepared with a large crew to get things done - in & out on a Friday.  There was a little problem with some  clean up afterwards, but Don came out & fixed the issue as soon as I told him. Yes, I am keeping him in mind for some other work that needs done - the delay being having the cash - not his quote which seems very reasonable given others I have talked to. A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a wall downstairs, installed a fire door to the garage, changed an outside faucet, added an electrical line to a pre-existing outlet.

CATEGORY remodeling

Home remodeling projects, kitchen remodels, bathroom remodels, electrical, plumbing, heating and furnaces, boilers, carpentry, cabinetts, roofing, siding, windows, doors, hardwood floors.

ask for details