Westside Veterinary Center

Founded 1985 • With Angi since January 2006

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels

01/29/2015

I've been seeing her for 20 years with 3 generations of pets and Dr. Kim Rosenthal is absolutely fabulous. I found her to be specialized in diagnostic skills.

Description of Work
She did an annual exam on my dog.

01/17/2014

I go to Dr. Yim when my dog needs a checkup, but if she's not around, I feel comfortable just asking to see whoever is available. I have been a client of theirs for over 8 years and will keep using them as long as I am lucky enough to have my pup companion. The staff is very friendly and responsive, and they always get back to me when I have a question.

Description of Work
West Side Veterinary Center is my dog's home vet--

09/18/2013

They keep great records. They are always friendly, we have lived here for four years and they have always been helpful. They know about coming from another country and getting our pets vaccinations up to date. They send reminders as well. They are very patient and kind to all of the pets and their owners.

Description of Work
We were going away on a trip so we had to get a flu vaccine for my dog.

12/30/2010

Awful, misdiagnosis, followed by two days of bad treatment while in hospital, over hydrated my cat to near death. My cat was in for breathing problems. He was x-rayed twice and 2 possible causes were offered, pneumonia or cancer. He was put on antibiotics for one day and then it was determined that he had lung cancer which was completely wrong. Two other vets looked at the same x-rays and separate...

Description of Work
x-ray, diagnosis and 2 day stay in hospital

10/20/2008

Dr. Brodsky is a cat dermatologist, and those aren't easy to find. He is my primary vet but, we have seen other vets at Westside. Whoever is on hand when I have a question is happy to help in any way.

Description of Work
They are our primary veterinarians for our dogs and cats for 12 years now.

Category veterinarian

Medical, dental & surgical care for pets, annual wellness exams, pharmacy, senior pet care, hospitalization, laboratory, radiology, specialist, exotic animal care & boarding.