Schloss, Dr. Steven J

With Angi since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

01/08/2013

He has been very good and my son goes to him as well. He gives great service and he has a long time staff with minimal turnover. He does excellent work and I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to him for over 20 years for general dentistry needs.

11/03/2011

It went well, as was expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular dental cleaning and teeth check. Dr. Schloss is a fantastic doctor. I've been going to him for many many years and wouldn't consider changing dentists. The practice is very professional and he is professional and very personable.

07/17/2010

I like him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Schloss is my dentist.

06/10/2010

I have used his office for 15 years. I have always had good service and excellent results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Schloss is my primary dentist.

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

03/24/2009

He is a very good dentist. He has an excellent staff and he always makes sure he checks on what's going on. They are very punctual and they listen to what you have to say. They don't put you through needless pain. They are very skilled. It's a low-pressure atmosphere but the results are very good. They don't try to sell you on procedures you don't need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Schloss was our dentist before we moved.

General Dentistry