Hoffman, Dr. Eileen

Endocrinology & Metabolism
Women's Services - Breast Surgery
Urology
Allergy & Immunology

http://www.abms.org. Dr Hoffman's practice specializes in women's health - integrating medicine, mental health and gynecology - not just by adding them together - but by focusing on the interplay between them. Sex- and gender-based science informs this practice. Patients are appreciated as a whole person in the context of their life, not just a sore throat or a diseased organ. Dr Hoffman believes that no two patients are the same, neither should their care be....

05/01/2011

Hoffman provided me with much hope for a condition that other doctors had yet to diagnose. However, she knowingly put my health at MAJOR risk and when I placed an emergency call after passing out several times over the weekend and was unable to get out of bed, the on call dr said what Hoffman was doing was insane and helped me correct it. Hoffman never even called back.

Description of Work
Hoffman was consulted for an undiagnosed medical condition

Category endocrinologist,internist

02/23/2011

She is not just an OB/GYN but is a woman?s doctor. My last visit was to treat a specific problem, and the visit was excellent. She is good, and I have recommended her to others. I would rate her highly and would continue to use her in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Hoffman is my regular doctor. I also use her for OB/GYN services. I see her once every 6 months or so.

Category obgyn,internist

10/13/2010

She deals with women?s health issues. I have been seeing her for four years. She does not take insurance, but she will send you to a participating doctor. Her office is wonderful. When I call, I get an appointment quickly. She is very receptive, very attentive, expensive, thorough, and has a wonderful staff. She is compassionate. I think she is a good doctor. She has the same philosophy as I do. S...

Description of Work
Dr. Eileen Hoffman is my primary care physician. My most recent visit with her was a month ago.

Category internist

06/29/2010

Very well.

Description of Work
Yearly check up

Category internist,aromatherapy

01/06/2010

She is a fabulous doctor. She was listed in New York Magazine?s top doctors. What is great about her is that she is a woman?s doctor, which means that she does gynecology, and everything else. She doesn?t take anybody?s insurance; if you want it, you have to pay. She gives you a filled-out insurance document to send to your company to get reimbursement. I would rate her highly and would continue t...

Description of Work
Dr. Hoffman is my primary care physician.

Category internist

04/27/2009

I like that she specializes in women's healthcare. She always does a good job. Her staff is great and I have had no problems getting appointments with her.

Description of Work
She is an internist that specializes in women.

Category internal medicine

02/12/2009

She's wonderful! She's very caring, very through, but the only bad thing is she doesn't take insurance. It doesn't take very long to get an appointment, and when you arrive she gets you right into your appointment. She's also a great listener and spends a lot of time with me, which lets me know that she is a concerning and caring doctor. Her office staff are also great.

Description of Work
She's my OB/GYN.

Category obgyn care

07/30/2008

She doesn't do insurances but she is happy to accept out of network insurance claims. She is interested in elderly care health. She goes with her loyal patients as they get older.

Description of Work
She's a womans' doctor who is a gynecologist but who also is a general doctor as well.

Category obgyn care

06/29/2010

Very well.

Description of Work
Yearly check up

Category internal medicine","aromatherapy

Nutritional approaches for preventive health, such as the metabolic syndrome-a precursor to diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, sex- and gender-based variations in health and disease management, linking mind-body-social context, menstrual disorders, disorders affected by the menstrual cycle, menopause, osteoporosis, breast health, urinary symptoms/disorders, pelvic pain and dysfunction, healthy sexuality, PAP smears and breast exams.

Surgery