Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in New Paltz, NY
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in New Paltz
- Nicole's Pet GroomingI was very pleased with the services at Nicole's. My dogs aren't the easiest to bathe, but they did an excellent job and were even able to cut their dogs' nails (which not all groomers are able to do). They were ready on time and looked great. I highly recommend Nicole's.
- Rhinebeck Animal HospitalI appreciate that they offer veterinary services so they can always take care of whatever problems our pet may have. They have a friendly staff. Their groomers and vets are professionals when it comes to handling animals. They have an online page for their clients and they alert pet owners regarding appointments and shot schedules
- MATTED MUTT DOG GROOMINGHer pricing is very fair and competitive. And the service is superior to the competition. Luke and Lola (my dogs) love Marion, the owner and they always enjoy their groomnig experience! Marion is hands on and just loves her clients.
- Kool Dogs Training Academy & Kool Klips GroomingJennifer Lavalle is absolutely wonderful. I have a dog with long hair and had terrible time with the groomers. When I talked to her, she agreed to help and she is a person who loves dogs. She comes to your house, takes a little more money, but does a good job. My dog is 9 years old, named Marley and she is scared of groomers, but Jennifer is excellent with her. Jennifer is like best buddies with her and she asks Marley to jump up on the grooming table and she just jumped up. She has done a gorgeous job on her, whereas my previous groomer couldn’t comb her and shaved her completely. My dog has full coat now and she looks exquisite. I then had to have her clipped, but Jennifer did such a wonderful job and I got compliments, that she looked beautiful. My dog hides, whenever she sees the brush, but Jennifer was amazing and she gave me a brush worth $50 to $60, when she came initially. She also gave me tips while brushing her. The first time she charged me $250 as she had to brush her thoroughly and she charged me $150 the second time. I didn’t like the price, though she charges less for smaller dogs. I highly recommend her and she is the only one I will use in the future
- YORKTOWN PET GROOMING INCI AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE GROOMING SERVICES THAT I RECEIVE FROM YORKTOWN PET GROOMING. THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY TOWARDS ME AND MY DOG. THEY ARE FAST AND VERY CLEAN. I LOVE THE WAY MY DOG LOOKS WHEN SHE LEAVES.
- At Your Home GroomingJoli comes to your home to groom your pet where the pet is comfortable and at ease. For our older, shelter dogs, I think this is important because they are not dropped off at some strange place where you can't see what is going on, but rather they are groomed in familiar surroundings. Joli brings her grooming table and equipment into the home and bathes the animal in the sink or the tub. You can stay there as she grooms your pet, or you can do other things. Joli is very gentle and patient with her clients. She has flexible hours and can work evenings and weekends. Joli has groomed our dogs several times and we are very pleased with her service. We recommend her to anyone who needs their dogs or cats groomed
- Airport Veterinary CenterDr Weiss and Staff are warm and compassionate with me and my dog. Dr Weiss is experienced and knowledgeable in his field of Vet medicine. I trust him with my dog.
- Dirty Dogs Pet ServicesThey have a mobile service that comes by the house. My dog is an older dog and they treat her like a queen. My dog always leaves happy.
- Dirty Dogs Pet ServicesFabulous! Lynn definitely knows dogs and not just from the grooming point of view. She is aware of health problems, temperments and unusual attributes of most (if not all) breeds. She is someone who really cares for our furry members of our family. I can't think of anyone else that I would trust them too
- PATTY'S PET PALACEThe lady had worked for a veterinarian and she's very good with animals. They offer more than boarding services because the animals get socialized as well. They get our 45-pound Labrador looking fabulous after being groomed. Their pricing is very fair.
Pet Groomers in New Paltz
- Business Description:At Edward R. Carroll Heating & Cooling, we balance your system to make sure that your home or office is comfortable and energy efficient no matter the time of year. We offer the following friendly, personalized services: *Heating Services - High efficiency models, gas, electric and LP systems, heat pumps and more. *Air Conditioning and Cooling - Repair and installation of any type of air conditioning system. *Plumbing and Electrical Services - Residential generators, electrical panels, wa..Recent Review:Ed Carroll HVAC guy from Tivoli had been maintaining my HVAC systems at my house for a couple of years and as far as I could tell doing a very nice job. I notices some "stuff/gunk" on top of my Indirect water heater, took a couple of pictures and sent them via Email to Ed Carroll. He wrote me back (maybe called me) and said that my Weil tank was over corroded and needed to be replaced immediately. Well, I was nervous and did as he asked , I had a check for half of the cost of the new tank on my door that evening so he could pick it up that next morning. NOW: I only asked him if the new tank would do the same GREAT job that my old Weil had done for 11 years and deliver HOT water to my kitchen sink and upstairs shower in just s few seconds. I know... It was very good ...BUT - When the next day came and he installed the new Indirect tank the hot water now took well over 3 minutes to come out of any tap in the house. When I called him his only said: "YOU HAVE HOT WATER" and have never heard ONE word since. I have written to him many times. I have left several phone messages for him and texts. NOTHING. I have since brought over two HVAC specialist and they explained why the hot water was delayed so much. My Weil had an outgoing pipe on the top of the unit and the new tank had a pipe at the bottom of the unit. Do the math. Hot stuff rises - water and air. They ALSO looked at the pictures that aI had sent to Mr Carroll and said that IN FACT he had sold me a tank that I did not need and that the old tank based on the photos was fine. Yeah - different opinions.... then why was Ed in Such a hurry to replace my old tank? And then get rid of it so fast. And then destroy about 30X30 feet of lawn when he emptied my old tank on my lawn? Yeah.. he did. I am sure that in another world Ed is a good person and that he knows what he is doing. But I must have been the guy that caught him in a financially hard time - I DO NOT KNOW... but why would not just replace my old tank back just days later or give me a new tank that worked to my request? Too bad. Charles - Rhinebeck NY <br /Charlie W.
- Business Description:Pet resort and spa
- Business Description:Mobile dog and cat grooming in the Hudson Valley. We come to you to provide a stress free environment for your pet. Typically, your dog or cat will be finished in 60-90 minutes, compared to a standard salon which can take up to 6 hours. Book your appointment today with our certified and professional care
- Business Description:Amazing DOG PRODUCTS From our family to yours, we Provide Products That Will Make Daily Life For Both Human & Canine EZier! All Products are located here within the USA! SPECIALTY NEEDS (dog wheelchairs, dog lifts), DAILY NEEDS (bowls, collars, clothes, grooming supplies), RECREATIONAL NEEDS (Hiking, biking, camping, hunting, boating, vacation, travel), SAFETY NEEDS, & FUN! 10% OFF YOUR ORDER: CODE DOG10 (any order over $25
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
- Business Description:Dirty Dogs is a locally owned and operated business. We provide professional grooming services for dogs and cats and have a staff that is knowledgeable about animal care.Recent Review:This unpleasant, resentful woman charged us $60 to give my beautiful cairn terrier a buzz cut. We've dealt with her in the past, with her truck breaking down and blocking our driveway - so this time we dropped him off and gave her the usual photo of what we wanted. She just butchered him - cut his coat down to about 1/2 an inch - and this normally calm dog was clearly traumatized. We got herusual response from the girl who was manning the office - "She said that's the best she could do." Well, her best has gotten even worse than it used to be. Too bad there's nobody near here who knows what they're doing - we've tried them all - but I'd say this is the worst job anyone has ever done on our dog. I guess we need to figure out how to do it ourselves, we can't do any worse. <br /Helen P.
- Business Description:From vet services and boarding to obedience training, our veterinary clinic in Poughkeepsie, New York, is your go-to source for quality care for your pet's needs. The pet lovers at Compassion Veterinary Health Center dedicate their lives to caring for furry family members and are ready to provide for your petRecent Review:They didn't follow up to let us know our dogs' antibiotics were ready. They sat there for over a week before I called them.Yamille R.
- Business Description:Grooming at Tiffany's is a professional dog grooming salon offering show and pet style hair cuts. Cash or Check is required upon service rendered. Catering to small and medium sized dogs.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:AN all family operating business.Person on premises 24 hrs a day.Vet available 24 hrs a day
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- High Falls
- Ulster Park
- Stone Ridge
- Hyde Park
- Port Ewen
dog groomers in New Paltz
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dirty Dogs Pet ServicesPO Box 894
Highland, New York
- Dirty Dogs Pet Services
- Fraser Kennels195 barnett rd
Pine Plains, New York
- Fraser Kennels
- HOPPENSTEDT VETERINARY HOSPITAL3040 STATE ROUTE 32
Kingston, New York
- HOPPENSTEDT VETERINARY HOSPITAL
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- Nicole's Pet Grooming1916 New Hackensack Rd
Poughkeepsie, New York
- Nicole's Pet Grooming
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products