Northeast Nurse Practitioners

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2011

Nurse Practitioners
Primary Care - Family Medicine

We are a Primary Care Family Practice group with 2 Nurse Practitioners...

02/05/2014

Judy Balch,NP is terrific. Friendly, caring, good listener, takes her time and doesn't rush you out the door. Actually talks to her patients and gets to the bottom of the problem.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and treated a condition that several doctors I'd seen before her had just blown off, giving me prescriptions for strong NSAIDS which did not help. Judy figured out what was wrong, got me on appropriate medications, and I feel better than I have in years.

Category nurse practitioners

02/20/2012

I am very happy with my primary care. I have had a few different doctors and it was time for a change, so I tried her and ever since I have been with her, she has taken care of my problems. She listens to me and she takes care of things. I would visit this practice again.

Description of Work
Terry Smith is my primary care nurse practitioner at Northeast Nurse Practitioners. I visited her last week.

Category nurse practitioners,family doctor

08/11/2011

She has been awesome. They are outstanding. They were recommended to me. I haven’t had any problems getting an appointment. The staff is very, very friendly. I haven’t had any problems with the billing. I will continue to see them.

Description of Work
I use Northeast Nurse Practitioners for my medical needs. My last appointment was for a routine follow up.

Category nurse practitioners

Well physicals, primary care and disease management, women's health care, pre-employment physicals

Check, Visa, MasterCard