Book A Crewe

4.3

Founded 2006 •

11 W Prospect Ave

Mount Vernon, NY 10550

We would love to assist you with your room, office or house projects, nothing is too small for our crewe. Utilize our network of General Contractor, Plumbers, Electricians, Handymen. Home Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Bathtub Re-Glazing, Water & Fire Damage, Fencing, Decking, Windows, Gutters, Roofing, Siding, Stucco, Brick Drywall, Painting, Trim, Doors, Flooring, Yard Care, Junk Removal, Shed Assembly, Play-set Assembly and all types of installations inside and out...

4.3

4.2

handyman (4)house painting (1)garage building (1)window cleaning (1)roofing (1)lighting (1)lawn care (1)gutter cleaning (1)furniture refinishing (1)fence company (1)

04/22/2021

The service went well. They did a great job. They were professional and on time.

Description of Work
He put in light fixture.

Category lighting

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

04/21/2021

The service was great. The communication was great and the one that they hired was equally good. It was a good experience.

Description of Work
They fix the ladder.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

08/23/2019

It went fine, they are professional and on time.

Description of Work
They came and put up a shed for in my backyard.

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

01/30/2019

He did a great job on what he had to do. I was just so happy with his work.

Description of Work
He did something in the pipes in the wall. He had to cut open the wall and replaced the whole thing in there.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 01/18/2019

06/20/2018

Good Afternoon, to whom this may concern: My wife and I after careful consideration, choose Lowes as our fencing installer. We signed contract on or before 5/19/2018. We were told installation would take a little over a week. We were told by Kemar Coley the sales rep, 5 days for delivery of goods and another 2-3 days for installation. Book-A-Crewe was selected as our contractor. We are located in ...

Description of Work
Fencing around the perimeter of our home. and a transition fence of 4 feet to a transition of 6ft.

Category fencing

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

Review for Book A Crewe - 11 W Prospect Ave, Mount Vernon, NY - 37170134

Mr [Member Name Removed], My condolences, however this review is more for Lowes than us because we have no control over product nor delivery. Plus I have not read once you stating that the product was installed incorrectly or somehow damaged by us. There is nothing stating anywhere that fence installers have to be all men or a certain amount of people nor dressed a certain way. Plus I think its ve...

10/20/2017

The workers was on time very professional and finish the work on time will definitely hired them again for my next project

Description of Work
Needed my lawn mow,my driveway pavement and installed a ladder that was broken and fix my broken windows.

Category furniture repair,handyman service,lawn service,window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/02/2017

Review for Book A Crewe - 11 W Prospect Ave, Mount Vernon, NY - 36457302

10/20/2017

Worker did a good job in a timely manner great service

Description of Work
Rooms painting,gutter cleaning and I glass roof repair

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service,roofing,house painters

Work Completed On 09/30/2017

Handyman, Home Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Bathtub Re-Glazing, Water & Fire Damage, Fencing, Decking, Windows, Gutters, Roofing, Siding, Stucco, Brick Drywall, Painting, Trim, Doors, Flooring, Yard Care, Junk Removal, Shed Assembly, Play-set Assembly and all types of installations inside and out

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, Check