Best In Show Pet Resort

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal Training

Locally owned & operated. On-site partner facility "Garden City Veterinary Care" provides on-call veterinary care. Facility staffed 24 hours a day. Rates are by unit size or type & single, double or triple occupancy. A la carte services & basic dog training classes also available. See website for pricing information. Admission information & forms available for download on website. ...

08/17/2016

They are pretty good. I think they are fairly priced. They have good quality. I go to them. They don't make me wait in the lobby. They are punctual in that way.

Description of Work
I use Best in Show for grooming.

Category pet grooming

03/30/2016

Description of Work
we boarded our 75 lbs lab mix there for 10 days. he was in good shape when we picked him up. the facilities are spotless and the staff very friendly and professional. it's expensive but worth it for a longer stay.

06/25/2015

10/08/2014

Description of Work
We had to leave our dog there for a couple of days . The place is very clean and has many options where the dogs can room. Unfortunately, my dog did not do very well in the play group. So Pet Resort gave him one on one time during his stay. Overall they were very good and very accommodating. Anytime I called to check in on my dog they answered my questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend this place.

03/08/2013

Pierre won't let anyone but me tough him. He is very scared and I was worried leaving him. The manager and part owner, Diane was so calming and reassured me they would take special care of him. They let me set up his room and bring his things and were very understanding about my anxiety of leaving my dog. I have left him now 4 times and every time they have been wonderful and he looks great when I...

Description of Work
I left Pierre, my dog there for two weeks while honeymooning. I have left him now about 4 times. He is so shy and anxious. They have been wonderful with him. I have called in from all over the world and they always took my call and tell me exactly how he is. The staff is wonderful. I highly recommend it I drive all the way from Manhattan out there because it is so worth it. J

Category kennels

Animal Boarding & Daycare - Bedding, Secure Latching, & Soundproofing. Salon & Spa Service. Pet Taxi. Obedience Training.