GMG Brokerage Corp.

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2013

Health Insurance - Brokers
Health Insurance - Agents & Companies
Insurance Agencies

New Yorks Finest Health, Life & Disability Insurance Brokers....

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

02/26/2021

It went really well. They had previously worked well and successfully with my wife and me to get insurance (medicaid) when our son turned 26 and was not employed. This time, yhey helped us through the twists and turns of medicare with the best drug plans for each of us and the best and what kind of gap insurance would be best for us. 5 stars out of 5 stars. Thoughtful, supportive, professional and...

Description of Work
Help in setting up and meeting medicare requirements for insurance.

Category insurance companies,health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

02/09/2021

Melissa is a true professional. Was very knowledgeable able the products and asked the right questions in order to assess our needs. All in all, what could have been a difficult transition was so easy. We are extremely please with her efforts and would recommend her to anyone reviewing their insurance requirements.

Description of Work
Review of health insurance requirements purchase of appropriate coverage

Category health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

02/07/2021

Very smoothly. Offered good suggestions. Fee for both my wife and myself was $140. This year when I was already on Medicare, Melissa took only $95 for my wife.

Description of Work
Helped in working through NYS Health Insurance Market Place to secure insurance for my wife and myself. Also, very helpful in setting up Medicare Supplemental Insurance and Part D when I turned 65.

02/07/2021

I highly recommend! I was so impressed with how swiftly, professionally, and efficiently Melissa Guiseppone of GMG Brokerage helped me sign up for health insurance. It couldn't have been any easier. And she is there for you if you have follow-up questions. I was truly impressed with the high level of service.

Description of Work
I needed health insurance through the New York State of Health Marketplace

Category health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

02/04/2021

Superior customer service. Attentive and professional....and so nice to work with! It was a nightmare for me to navigate the "Obamacare" website. Mrs. Guiseppone took care of the entire process for me in helping to select the right plan for my needs and processing of same through the website.

Description of Work
Help with selecting a health insurance plan through "Obamacare".

New Yorks Finest Health, Life & Disability Insurance Brokers. Insurance - Group Health, Individual Health, Medicare Supplements & Medicare Advantage Plans, Group Life, Individual Life, Group Disability, Individual Disability.

Insurance - Homeowners, Auto, & Liability