Junk Done Right

Founded 2017 • With Angi since December 2016

Covid-19; Still open and able to safely serve you. Full Service Junk Removal, Hauling, and Recycling service serving all of New York City and Long Island, NY. Fully licensed and insured. Locally owned. We offer a level of service, flexibility, and knowledge of the area far beyond what the major franchise chains can provide! We are the local experts. Book online or by phone. Free estimates always provided. Commercial and residential service, office clean outs, garages, attics, basements, hoarding clean up, construction debris, estate clean outs, appliance pick up, carpet removal, and more!...

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+38 more images

trash removal
House cleanout with a hoarding situation. We leave the property in a broom swept, ready for sale condition!
Hoarding Cleanup project

trash removal

4.4

hauling (9)trash removal (3)

07/24/2019

Galina T.

It went well. Very professional. Even though the owner or the main contact matched the price that other companies quoted, it was still too high.

Description of Work
Remove furniture

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

Thank you for the A rating!

04/09/2019

Scott S.

Very professional. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Junk removal

Work Completed On 04/09/2019

Thank you!

02/20/2019

Sandy D.

I was given an estimate based on the existing items that were seen by a representative of the company. I chose them based on that price and estimate of the time it would take. They brought a small truck and it could not handle the load. Therefore, I was charged for 2 truckloads and many additional hours. I feel I was given a lowball estimate to get the job, and then it turned out the price more than doubled. They did give me a reduction in their fee. Which made me feel a little better. But if they had given me 2 strong guys , instead of one strong guy and one older, not so strong guy, I think the job would have gone faster. I would recommend them for smaller jobs since they only have one size truck.

Description of Work
Empty an apartment

Work Completed On 01/22/2019

We're very sorry to learn you were not fully satisfied with our work! Your feedback on our internal survey was nothing but positive so it's very surprising to hear. On that review you said you were very happy with everything. We also had a crew of 3 on your job so staffing was not an issue or factor in pricing. We certainly did not charge you based on a slow moving crew, our pricing was agreed on upfront. Hopefully we can turn your opinion of us around in the future! We appreciate the business and really do not like having a past client leave off with a negative opinion.

11/15/2017

Ema M.

I do not know where it was taken.

Description of Work
Old items from basement (washer/dryer/bed frame/toilet)

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

10/26/2017

DIMITRY G.

i do Garbage / Rubbish collections, once every 5 years or so, and this was the first time i used jiffy, they did a much quicker and efficient time / job, then i expected . and the next time, i will use them again

Description of Work
ALLEN and his crew, came On Time, gave me an estimate, we worked out a fair price, and they did a GREAT JOB , in Much Less time then expected, i will in the future , use this company and Refer any of my friends and associates , for future jobs ++++++++++++++++

Work Completed On 10/24/2017

08/04/2017

Rebecca L.

It was terrible, and I would not recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
I bought a deal for $299 for Junk Hauling and Removal, Reserve Now for $44.85 off of Angie's List.

Work Completed On 08/03/2017

We are unsure how you can rate our company terrible when we never provided you with service. We pride our company on transparency and provide upfront no obligation estimates. In this situation you were expecting to have a full load of material removed for 1/4th load price. We simply couldn't do that size job for the 1/4 load advertised price; you had a full load of items that needed to be removed.

12/21/2016

Lloyd D.

Very professional, showed up on time and did exactly what I needed. Absolutely no hassle at all would definitely use again and recommend.

Description of Work
Junk removal from garage and basement.

Work Completed On 12/19/2016

Thanks for your business [Member Name Removed], I hope we can help you out in the future if needed!

12/21/2016

Sarah R.

Arrived on scheduled time, personable and professional, businesslike, inspiring confidence. Completed the work in a timely manner, and it was hard work.!! Would hire Jiffy Junk again. Very hard workers...cleaned my property and exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
House clean out

Work Completed On 12/21/2016

[Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working with you! Please contact us in the future for any junk removal needs you may have!

12/20/2016

Frederick G.

What a great experience! From the time I placed the initial phone call to when they arrived for free estimate was amazing. Not only do they excel in customer service but they removed my junk FAST!

Description of Work
I had construction debris for my business that needed to be removed.

Work Completed On 12/20/2016

[member name removed] we appreciate the opportunity to service you, thanks again!

Contact

BIC-499306
    New York City
    NYC Business Integrity Commission
    01/31/2023

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment