East Bay Veterinary Clinic

With Angi since January 2006

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels

We at East Bay Veterinary Hospital have been serving the south shore of long island and the communities of Merrick, Bellmore and Freeport for over 30 years. It is a privilege to care for you, our friends' beloved companions. We take pride in offering excellent service and compassionate care in a beautiful facility with a superior staff which prides itself on making your pet the most important concern of our day....

09/01/2020

They do everything they could. They were fantastic.

Description of Work
They tried to save the life of my dog.

12/16/2012

VISITED THIS VET SEVERAL TIMES IN THE SPRING TO HAVE MY PUP TREATED FOR A PARASITE. OVERALL GOOD EXPERIENCE. ALL STAFF SEEMED TO GENUINELY CARE FOR THE ANIMALS.

Description of Work
PARASITE TREATMENT

12/05/2009

They were good and they took me in within a short notice since it was an emergency situation. My dog had stuck his head in the shrubs and something poked his eyes while doing so. His eye was infected and his cornea was also scratched. So, he got some medicines for that. Their punctuality was good and I don't have any complains too.

Description of Work
I took my dog to East Bay Veterinary Clinic about a month ago to have his eyes examined.

10/16/2008

The East Bay vets and assistants were attentive, professional, warm and loving. They addressed our concerns and worked with us to get incomplete records from our uncooperative previous vet. They called the day after the puppy's release to see how she was doing. I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
My puppy was spayed. Service includes pre-op and post-op consultation and follow up visit.

08/30/2007

I have been using this company for years for both of my dogs and my cat. The people there are very personable and they care a lot about all of the pets that they see. They tend to be a little pricey, however, I like that the same doctor has been there for a long time. Usually there is a little bit of a wait to get in to see the veterinarians.

Description of Work
This company saw one of my dogs for an ear infection. They cleaned his ear and prescribed medication.

Category veterinarian

Acupuncture, bathing, behavioral medicine, birds, boarding, day care, dental care, emergency & critical care, endoscopy, pharmacy, grooming, hospice & euthanasia services, house calls, laparoscopy, microchipping, nutritional counseling, pain management, parasite prevention & control, puppy & kitten care, rabbits & small mammals, radiology, reptiles, senior care, surgery, ultrasound, vaccinations, wellness exams, echocardiography, fish medicine, & orthodontics