SCRAP-IT! JUNK REMOVAL

Founded 2019 •

12 Sentinel Pl

Massapequa, NY 11758

Junk Removal

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Our mission is to reduce landfill growth through our Eco-Friendly Junk Removal. We will find your unwanted items a new home through our recycling and upcycling programs. Our co-founder grew up in this industry working for his father's junkyard and junk removal company that was founded in the 1960's. In 2009, his father passed away and he decided to take some time away from the business. But, after doing some soul searching, he realized it was time to return but with a new perspective and launched Scrap-It! In 2019. Our co-founder, Orville Davis, brings over 50 years of experience, passed on through his father, to our organization. He intertwines technology, environmental protection, and waste management into one bundle. Orville Davis teamed up with his wife Cynthia Davis who brings life and perspective to this organization. Together as the ideal duo, they tackle waste one job at a time!...

hauling (6)trash removal (4)

05/20/2021

They were very professional and quick. They were efficient and they did a good job. They were also very clean and had a reasonable price. They did the job with no complaints.

Description of Work
Junk Removal.

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

05/12/2021

Amazing. They kept me in the loop all the way. Everyone was very friendly and professional. They were careful when moving the items. They were on time. They were a little more than other places I contacted but they won the business by getting back to me fast, telling me everything I needed to know, and assuring me they could handle the need of moving the items out of my 4th floor walkup.

Description of Work
removal of a heavy day bed and mattresses

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

02/22/2020

These guys were great. We booked in 24 hours after realizing how much trash/junk our move generated. We moved into a brownstone apartment and, as you know, without the facilities of a large building, getting rid of junk and moving supplies is a massive headache. These guys were responsive, quick and really well priced. Would use again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Removed junk and all the stuff left over from a move

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

02/12/2020

They were incredible. I could not have selected a better junk hauler for the job. They worked above and beyond. They were only 2 people and they stayed for like like 9 hours. When they found money they would bring it to me. The CEO the founder of the company was there and really an impressive person. Their rates were extremely competitive.

Description of Work
They cleared out one bedroom apartment in New York city that was inhabited by my aunt for over 20 years.

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

02/05/2020

They were incredibly professional, thorough, and kind! They were very careful to not make any scratches, and even removed the refrigerator door. They also helped us cap the refrigerator line at no additional cost, which was such a lifesaver! Would definitely hire again but unfortunately we moved out of town.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Removal

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

02/05/2020

I had two window air conditioners to get rid of. Scrap it claims to be different from other junk removers in that they try first to recycle or repurpose your junk to reduce garbage going to landfills. That really appealed to me. I used the app and immediately received an email with a price. I entered a date for them to remove the items. They came promptly and went up to my attic and removed the ai...

Description of Work
A/C Removal

Category garbage collection

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

Outstanding

Description of Work
Junk Removal

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

Trash Removal, Hauling Services, Appliance Removal, Office Cleanout, Furniture Removal, Garage Cleanout, Debris/Junk Hauling and Removal

Landscaping, dumpster rental, hazardous waste removal

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal