CRITTER CONTROL

Marietta, NY 13110

Ask for details....

06/28/2017

Nancy O.

I spoke with Terry on Friday, he installed a drop chute on Monday. When I got home from work on Tuesday, the (missing) exhaust fan cover was replaced and a screen was installed over it. I am assuming the person that completed the job cleaned out the tube before installing the drop chute &/or the new cover and screen. I did NOT call around for pricing so I'm not sure if Terry's price was high or low. The invoice does show a two year warranty and the amount charged was what we discussed on the phone. (On the higher side but the vent exit was accessible only with a high ladder - on the attic portion of the house.) He was extremely prompt. I mailed out a check for payment on Wednesday. The amount shown below includes tax.

Description of Work
A family of birds had made a home in our bathroom exhaust vent.

06/27/2014

Cheryl O.

07/12/2012

Bradley O.

They did a good job. They were fairly responsive before the work was done, but I sent them a couple of e-mails after the work was completed to clarify their guarantee and they never got back to me. We'll see how long the squirrels stay out.

Description of Work
The company removed squirrels from my attic.

Gannon Pest Control Inc

For over 18 years, Gannon Pest Control has responded to the pest control needs of Central New Yorkers. Our knowledge base is strong and deep; our staff and technicians are fully trained ready to serve you. We are a locally owned and operated company, with management committed to and actively involved in the Central New York community. Our technicians are fully trained and our office staff is well equipped to answer any of your Pest Control questions. Our office staff and technicians will ensure that you are fully educated regarding our procedures and all precautions you should take with regard to treatment.

Ask For Details