Roman Empire Fencing

Founded 2019 •

Located in:

LOCKPORT, NY 14094

Roman Empire Fencing was established in 2019, but we have over 12 years of experience in this field. We take great pride in making sure our customers have the privacy they deserve and want. We also want to make sure our customers get the fence of their dreams at a price they can afford. We love getting to know each and every one of our appreciated customers. As a professional contractor I can tell you that there any many Fencing companies that are out there just to make money and go, but us we connect with our customers on a professional but also a friendly level.. we want you to be comfortable and satisfied with us. We take so much pride in our work, because Fencing is very important! not just for enhancement of your property but also for security and privacy! Call Roman Empire today for a FREE quote....

fence company (4)driveway gate installation (3)

07/12/2021

It was really good. They were clean and fast.

Description of Work
They did my 2 gates and the fence in the back

Work Completed On 05/15/2021

06/25/2021

Angel and his team installed dog-eared wood fencing on my property. His prices were reasonable and the work was well done. People often comment on how nice the fence looks.

Description of Work
Fence Installation

Category fencing

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

Review for Roman Empire Fencing - Located in:, LOCKPORT, NY - 39386803

06/22/2021

First off the Team of the Roman Empire fencing is unbelievable! They installed 400 feet at my lake house with two gates! They did an amazing job, they literally did everything I asked them to do! Reasonable prices as well. They made me very comfortable, and the owner his name is Angel Roman he is very bright individual with a smile that wouldn't make you second guess him! Him and his crew will be getting a call back for my other properties! I give them a 5 star rating!

Description of Work
Fencing - Driveway Gates, Fencing

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

06/22/2021

Want to give a huge thank you to Roman Empire Fencing. If anyone needs a fence done give them a call. They are super professional, great prices and even better craftsmanship. You can tell the owner takes pride in his work and wants to make the customer happy. He was able to come in and get my fence up in one day and it looks amazing, better than me and my wife could have expected. If you need a fence done and you want it done right give them a call today

Description of Work
Fencing - Driveway Gates, Fencing

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

Fencing services; Vinyl, Wood, Chain Link, Driveway Gates, Landscaping, Mulch & Top Soil, Tree Trimming, Planting Flowers & Trees