JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Customer Service

Liverpool, NY 13088

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care specialize in creating and maintaining the beauty of you homes landscaping. We offer a wide range of services from mulching, edging, tree and bush trimming and shaping, removal/planting of new plants/bushes and small trees, retaining walls and hard scapes as well as seasonal mowing and maintaining of your property. We also offer snow removal in the winter. We are a small staffed company but deliver BIG results. We have lived in the area we service for over 35 years so we are very familiar with all aspects of the local terrain and since we are local, getting to jobs in a timely fashion is never an issue. We do offer many other services so please feel free to contact JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care for a free quote/estimate on any project...

lawn & landscaping (7)lawn care (6)mulch delivering (3)carpet installation (2)drain pipe installation (1)stone & gravel (1)hauling (1)lawn treatment (2)

03/17/2021

I cannot say enough great things. Top-notch communication, speedy responses. Arrived on time. With the whole lawn being seeded, weeks later half of the lawn was not growing, while the other half was clearly doing well so they came out (as promised and on time) and assessed the situation and decided to add more seed to the bare part of the lawn - free of charge. They also left the little bit of lef...

Description of Work
Leveling out backyard, re-seeding lawn

Category carpet installation,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

02/23/2021

Jon and his crew were more than professional! Always on time and quick with our carpet install!! Def would recommend and will be using this company in the future!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category carpet installation,remodeling

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

02/16/2021

They did a great job. I use their service all the time every summer and winter. The price was not bad.

Description of Work
Lawn and landscaping. Mown the bushes and driveway.

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

02/10/2021

They did a good job. It was a big job.

Description of Work
french drain in the basement

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 02/07/2018

02/10/2021

I hired JMI for a landscaping project as a surprise for my parents , they were blown away by the overall outcome and their professionalism and their eye for detail, I will definitely be using and recommending them for any future projects

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

02/10/2021

JMI does fantastic work! They care for our lawn like it was their own. Top notch service. I would highly recommend JMI to others.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

02/10/2021

Last summer I had some landscaping done around my house and they did a fantastic job! Price was great and it was done very professionally.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

02/05/2021

Jon and his crew were fast, neat and professional. Precision work at a reasonable price and time frame. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

02/05/2021

I wanted some improvements to my yard and I was recommended to JMi property maintenance.. and I highly recommend... my wife and I priced and consulted with other companies.. they were more than competitive and based off a friends recommendation we went with them... my lawn is fantastic and my wife and I couldn’t be happier... in the spring my wife has more ideas for our lawn and we will go none ot...

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

01/29/2021

I hired Jmi property maintenance to update my landscaping, they did a beautiful job mulching and designing my landscape. It was done in a timely manner, I would hire them again, I have recommended them to my friends for their services. My yard is the envy of my street

Description of Work
mulching

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

It was our pleasure to help out and thank you for the great review!

Check, PayPal