Drs. Chasin & Guarente, Optometrists PC

Eye Care - Optometry
Eye Care - LASIK
Eye Care - Pediatric Optometry
Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair

Our office participates with many insurance companies. We offer a friendly staff and are obsessed with excellent patient and customer service. Most forms of payment are accepted, we also accept Care Credit plans and can help you apply for Care Credit right here in our office....

06/20/2014

I waited a lot both for the appointment and at the appointments (there were 2). The Dr. was disorganized and did not follow through on what he said he would do. I would go to another office if I needed this service again in the future.

Description of Work
I took my son to be evaluated for dyslexia. The staff were friendly.

04/25/2012

e

Description of Work
Went to Dr. Chasin for the first time due to a broken contact lens. He saw that I had an infection in that eye and treated it first before doing any kind of exam. He was thorough and did his best to keep expenses down. After checking my eyes, he ordered new contacts, but changed the fitting. They were actually more comfortable. I saw him several times through this process. I found him to be extremely professional and knowledgable. I would highly recommend him.

07/29/2009

As long as I am in NY , I will always go to Chasin&Guarente in kingston,ny because they are worth it.

Description of Work
This was my first eye exam in 10 yrs. Dr. was kind, helpful,thoughtful,smart.Staff was very knowledgable and so much fun.The staff spent alot of time with me to pick out my new glasses. Everyone in this office is the real deal. As long as I live in this area I will only go to this office.

Category optometrist

Drs. Chasin & Guarente, Optometrists PC offers optometry services, vision therapy services, lasik pre-op and post-op services, and optical retail and repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available