Ogata Solutions

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

5 Yardley Grn 5 Yardley Green

Ithaca, NY 14850

My recently formed company, Ogata Solutions, was created as an extension of years of remodeling work. In 2016 I undertook three total home remodels, facilitating the subcontractor scheduling, and maintaining vigil while the general contractor was away. Now that I am here in Ithaca I plan to grow my presence in the community by serving clients with best industry practices and safety at the top of mind. My sustainability background and business acumen gained during my master's matriculation in the Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business (think Gore-Tex) prepared me to provide the best possible client journey while my years in the remodel business gave me a keen eye and knowledge of best practices....

handyman (3)

06/14/2021

Excellent Ogata solutions were prompt, did an excellent job I would hire them again in an instant!

Description of Work
Stationary bike assembly.

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Thank you! It was a pleasure to do business with you.

05/27/2021

Evan was very attentive to my needs; he leaned in heavily on what I needed as opposed to just trying to sell me on a solution my business didn’t need (I had a bad experience with a large company before hiring Evan). He’s extremely knowledgeable able current trends and advertising platforms, and helped put me and my business on the right path. I’d hire him in a second if you are looking for consult...

Description of Work
Digital Marketing

Category

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

05/19/2021

Wonderful! My bathroom sparkles again. Evan was prompt, had a strong attention to detail and was extremely through. I will be using Ogota solutions again.

Description of Work
Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

05/10/2021

It went great. He was on time and did the worked properly. He helped out.

Description of Work
We worked on building some areas around the house and worked on the ottoman.

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I look forward to attending to your needs in the future.

05/03/2021

Evan is great! His partner, Mike, was also helpful. Evan is definitely the person to contact!!

Description of Work
I needed help with my phone sales and lead gen process

Category remodeling,phone sales

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

Handyman services; fine woodworking, cabinet making, carpentry-unfinished, general remodeling services

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover