Ithaca Oral Surgery and Implant Center

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2008

1301 Trumansburg Rd Ste G

Ithaca, NY 14850

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

04/19/2016

Teresa J.

From my initial visit for the consultation to the last surgery Dr. Noren and his staff have been exceptional. The first surgery removed all of my upper and lower back teeth. I'm embarrassed to say that my teeth were in horrible shape and I have a long time fear of the dentist. Dr. Noren and his staff never made me feel uncomfortable or embarrassed and went out of their way to ensure I was comfortable with the treatment plan. I have put off these procedures for several years due to the cost. My husband is a disabled vet and there just wasn't the money to be able to get done what I should have done years ago. With Dr. Noren's help, I was not only able to complete both procedures but he went above and beyond to make sure my jaw would eventually be able to accept mini implants by doing bone graphs. After both surgery's the healing went very well with little or no swelling and pain. I can't possibly express how pleased I am with not only Dr. Noren's skill but he and his staff are very professional and take the time to make sure you understand everything and are comfortable with it. My regular dentist has commented several times what an "exceptional piece of surgery" Dr. Noren did. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Noren and his staff!!!

Description of Work
This was the second oral surgery performed by Dr. Noren since February to remove all of my teeth in preparation for my dentures.

04/22/2015

Extraction was professional and successful with a minimum of pain. His bedside manner is excellent and you know you are in the hands of a true professional and experienced surgeon. I have referred him to other family members and anyone I've met that needed oral surgery, based on my experience.

Description of Work
Dr Noren is a military reservist and practiced while on active duty and later while employed by the VA. I am retired from the Army and had a life threatening tooth infection and wanted an oral surgeon that I could feel comfortable with. I was given an immediate appointment and reassuring counseling that was very much appreciated. He performed the operation that day.

06/16/2014

Mark W.

I like him. The doctor is professional, detailed about patients and very efficient. The staff is pleasant, flexible and the office is clean.

Description of Work
I go to Ithaca Oral Surgery and Implant Center for dental care services.

Category dentists,oral surgeons

12/23/2012

The staff were friendly and helpful. Dr. Noren is easy to access. He called me the night of my surgery to make sure I felt ok. During the recovery I had some concern and called his office and he replied me promptly and my questions were well answered.

Description of Work
Wisdom teeth extraction surgery

Category dentists,oral surgeons

07/31/2011

My experience with Dr. Noren and his clinic was first rate. His receptionist and staff are friendly. During the procedure there were two assistants in the room. They were both personable and helped me stay relaxed. The clinic equipment is up to date. The vital stats monitor, digital x-ray machine, and sonic drill used during the procedure all appeared to be state-of-the-art. I had very little pain after the extraction. There was no dry socket.

Description of Work
Extraction of an erupted impacted wisdom tooth. This was a non-urgent procedure performed with local anesthetic. I met with Dr. Noren three times. Once for an initial consultation, once for the procedure, and once for a follow up appointment.

Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery