Dix Hills Animal Hospital

With Angi since March 2006

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels

It is our mission at Dix Hills Animal Hospital, to bond with our clients and provide the finest veterinary care available for their pets. For over 40 years, we have been committed to offering exceptional, compassionate and personalized care. Our goal is to work closely with our clients in order to optimize their pets’ quality of life and their safety, as well as the safety of their family. We strive to accomplish this by promoting the best in medical, surgical, and preventative care. Through staff training and by continually keeping up to date with current advances in veterinary medicine, we will continue to offer great service and provide our clients with information on how to take the best possible care of their pets. We recognize that our pets are family members and we are committed to fostering the human/animal bond....

02/01/2017

Dog got double ear infection

Description of Work
Boarding for 10 days

Category kennels

03/24/2014

I love them. They have been in the business for more than 40 years and the physicians are amazing. I haven't been to any other place for 40 years.

Description of Work
I use Dix Hills Animal Hospital for veterinarian services and boarding.

Category veterinarian,kennels

03/19/2014

They're amazing. I would definitely recommend them. They genuinely care about the animals. They listen to whatever the issue is. They take a genuine interest in the well-being of your pet. I went to another vet and didn't get that feeling.

Description of Work
I use Dix Hills Animal Hospital.

03/01/2012

See above. Last year she came in for a virus and had to stay in the hospital. 24 hours later, my bill was $1500.

Description of Work
Wellness exam for my dog. vaccinations and blood work Doctors and staff are very pleasant and knowledgeable. The problem is that they continually try to sell me additional diagnostic services and other treatments that I don't need. For example, I've lived all over the country and this is the first vet. that tried to make me have semi-annual visits. Also, My dog is 5 years old and they want to do dental treatment.

02/21/2012

I would recommend them to my friend and family.

Description of Work
I took my dog in for treatment.

Category veterinarian

Allergy & ear treatment, arthritis treatment, boarding & grooming, canine & feline senior wellness programs, dentistry, exam & vaccination protocol for dogs & cats, laboratory, microchipping, nutrition counseling, pain management, pre-op blood testing, preventative care, spay & neuter surgeries, surgery & orthopedics & x-ray & ultrasound