Best Friends Pet Care

With Angi since December 2005

Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal Training

Playdates. Fun overnight trips. A little pampering and petiquette. A stay at Best Friends Pet Care is like checking into a fancy, all-inclusive hotel. This is no dog house. Read more about all our services under one woof....

04/19/2012

They're great. My dog is a little nervous so it's great for her that she has her own indoor and outdoor space. They send a picture of your dog to you when you're on vacation and that's reassuring when you're worrying about your animal. Last visit my dog had to take medication and they were fine with that too. They give you a "report card" with any problems that may have come up or just a general r...

Description of Work
I boarded my dog there for several days.

09/14/2007

I really like the way they keep our pet. He always seems to come back to us healthy and happy. The facilities are kept clean and the people seem very friendly and supportive. I will continue to use their services and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We kept our dog here at this kennel for the week. Food was included and the dog had his own room and was walked daily. When he was returned to us he was groomed and clean.

Category kennels,pet grooming

09/12/2007

They have a very clean place and they gave my dog a lot of toys to play with. I think that this place is worth every penny for your family pet to be happy while you have to be away.

Description of Work
Balmoral took care of our dog overnight. He received excellent care.

02/28/2006

THEY WERE THE GREATEST PEOPLE TO LEAVE MY DOGS WITH. WHEN I CAME TO PICK UP MY DOGS, THEY HAD THE DOGS IN THE HOUSE WITH THEM. THEY WERE PLAYING WITH ALL OF THE KIDS. I THOUGHT THAT WAS GREAT. I WAS VERY COMFORTABLE LEAVING MY DOGS THERE EVER SINCE.

Description of Work
THEY BOARDED TWO OF MY DOGS.

02/28/2006

I WOULDN'T USE THEM IF I DIDN'T LIKE THEM. THE PEOPLE ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN. THEY SEEM TO GENUINELY LOVE ALL OF THE DOGS.

Description of Work
THE DOG STAYED THERE FOR FOUR DAYS. THE LAST DAY SHE GETS A BATH.

Category kennels

Boarding, Grooming, And Training.