PATRICK WHITE CONSTRUCTION

With Angi since June 2007

ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: 224 GATES ST, SLOAN, NY 14212. ALSO DOES BUSINESS AS: PATRICK WHITE CONSTRUCTION, INC., WHITE, PAT CONSTRUCTION....

Dorner Decking and Renovations

We specialize in building, and renovating decks, but we also do much more! Our services also including fencing, and general home renovation work! We no longer wash/stain decks. Recommendations are available.

09/13/2017

Mike R.

It went Great. Pat did a Great Job. He took no short cuts and did the job right. He installed a High quality window and I love it. I highly recommend Pat.

Description of Work
a window needed to be replaced

Category decks

06/26/2007

MARY B.

The estimate was very detailed. They gave me a fair price for labor. However, the cost of materials were doubled. I contacted the supplier who they would purchase the materials from to find out the actual cost. From my interaction during the estimate visit, the company was very capable of completing the job and knew the product line. I opted to not choose the company based on the high price.

Description of Work
I received an estimate to have a new wrap around front porch built. The company would install trex products for the flooring and railings. They would remove the existing porch and dispose of the wood and debris.

Category decks