Orthopedic Associates Manhasset

Orthopedics - Knee & Leg
Primary Care - Internal Medicine
Hospitals - Emergency Medicine
Plastic Surgery - Reconstructive

There are 10 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 60 patients per day....

11/05/2015

Category hand doctor

06/29/2014

Description of Work
Total knee replacement. An 8 inch incision on the right knee.

Category knee doctor

06/25/2014

He is friendly and quite thorough. His office was very well organized. It's a multi-specialty office for orthopedics; it has different orthopedic specialties. Everything from the first visit through the pre-surgical testing and the actual facility for the surgery was great. The follow-up was good too. So I can't say anything negative. I would go again if I had to.

Description of Work
I used Dr. Tuckman for hand surgery. My last visit to him was for carpal tunnel repair and trigger release for two fingers.

Category hand doctor

02/13/2013

My experience with him is excellent. I've used him several times now.

Description of Work
I went to Dr. Michael Angel. I had pulled up my biceps tendon last year so he was my surgeon. He actually did my elbow surgery and also my knee surgery.

Category orthopedics

06/22/2012

I was looking for a surgeon to do a knee replacement. The others I saw wanted to slot me into their first available surgical schedule. Dr. Seideman was the only one who cared how I would recuperate. He told me the risks of having the surgery at my current weight and said if I lost 70 lbs, he would operate. I have great confidence in him and as soon as I lose the weight, he will replace my knees.

Description of Work
I was looking for a surgeon to do a knee replacement.

Category orthopedics

General Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Injuries, Joint Replacement/Revisions, Hand & Wrist, Surgery, Trauma & Fracture Care, Pain Management Physical/Occupational Therapy, and Work-Related Injuries