Crystal Run Healthcare - Goshen

Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dermatology - General
Rheumatology
Digestive Care/Gastroenterology

To see if a provider is board certified, visit abms.org....

01/18/2016

Did not go well. Was misinformed on location of polyps and then was treated as if it was nothing. Had colonoscopy's for years and was told that polyps took years to grow. Then years later there is a large polyp that was overlooked for years. I am concerned for other patients that had been seen by him for years. This is very careless and putting people's health at risk.

Description of Work
Colonoscopy

Category gastroenterology

12/07/2015

I would recommend this office

Description of Work
I've seen several doctor's at this location and have liked them all. The office is very nice and the staff always friendly.

Category internist

05/20/2014

He takes me as soon as I need him. I just dropped off forms for work he has to fill out and he'll fill them out as soon as possible

Description of Work
I see him for general care and when I need anything else he tells me where to go.

Category surgeons,geriatrics,internist

09/30/2013

I was running late after a prior appointment with a different Dr. in the same medical group, Crystal Run. They had called ahead to let Dr. Kang know I'd be there shortly. I checked in at the front desk, and barely had any wait at all before being called in, The nurse was friendly, Dr. Kang was thorough as always, he never rushes a patient, and listens to all concerns. Another nurse gave me a flu s...

Description of Work
I had already seen Dr. Kang before, and he had prescribed some medication. This was a control visit, to check that the dosage was correct. I had blood drawn and also got a flu shot during this visit.

Category family doctor

09/25/2013

She examined all of my trigger points and took examined me thoroughly. She recommended aqua therapy. She had excellent bedside manner and answered all my questions. I didn't feel rushed at all. She moved to Manhattan and I haven't seen the dr. who replaced her yet.

Description of Work
I have fibromyalgia and was there for a course of treatment.

Category rheumatology

Dermatology, endocrinology, family practice, geriatrics, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, primary care & rheumatology.