Catherine Screnci MD

With Angi since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 4 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

06/29/2014

I am very grateful that I stumbled upon her. I recommend her highly and hope she never retires. Sorry, Dr. C.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My kids have been going to Dr. Screnci since they were little - they are now 15 and 16 and still go to her. When my son was a baby, he had a horribly high fever and I couldn't reach his pediatrician, but somehow I connected with Dr. Screnci. It was Christmas Eve and the woman met me and my baby at her office. I had my child's records transferred to her office the next business day. Dr. Screnci takes her time with her patients - my kids love her and all the doctors that are on her staff. She takes in residents and oversees their performance.

CATEGORY pediatrician

05/21/2009

She is professional and very good physician. She is thorough and cautious. She also seems to be honest and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My primary care physician is Dr. Screnci. My last visit to her was last week and was for a well visit and shots for the kids.

CATEGORY pediatrician