Canalview Dental Associates

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2008

3.6

161 S 2nd St

Fulton, NY 13069

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public. ...

09/24/2013

Michele J.

I was extremely unhappy to learn originally that it would take about 4 visits to get the dentures made and completed. The bottom dentures did not fit properly but I was not going to go through another round of visits. Within two months a front tooth on the bottom plate just fell out, they glued it back in. Another couple of months and the same tooth comes out again and a small crack started in bottom plate. They relined the bottom plate after gluing the tooth back in. The dentures are cheap, flimsy and ill fitting. I would not recommend this place for anyone. I was surprised at how bad the product was because a good local dentist was associated with this center.

Description of Work
I needed new dentures. My original appointment was July 5 2012 when I learned it would take until Sept to get a new set of dentures made.

09/09/2013

Josh B.

I have Guardian dental insurance and only one dentist at the practice takes my insurance, Dr. Ilacqua. Because of this I have shown up for appointments and had to wait an hour before being seen. She does phenomenal work though and really cares about her patients, so to me it's worth the wait. I'd recommend checking with a receptionist before making an appointment because there are about 6 other insurance companies that fall into this same category and I'm sure most people wouldn't want to wait that long before being seen. The office staff are friendly and for the most part accommodating. They do charge $40 if you cancel an appointment without 24 hour notice and they are very strict in that policy.

Description of Work
This is the primary dentist I use for myself and my children. We go here for routine cleanings and check ups as well as other dental work.

07/23/2013

Great! He is now my fulltime dentist .

Description of Work
Dental cleaning and examination.

10/04/2012

Barbara C.

They didn't call, I forgot about it, and when I remembered the evening before, I had little choice but to either chance taking an hour's bus round-trip or accept as I was informed with somewhat stern insistence that the appointment was already canceled. They DID call the morning of the appointment to confirm {after I'd left a message the night before} but I simply wasn't feeling well enough to get to the phone when it rang at about 7:45 am the next morning in any case. and since their very convincing staff person had also stated clearly and pointedly ... that if you miss your 1st appointment their practice will not give you a second chance? Ah, we'll never know now, shall we? Fine, THIS TIME 'round I'm going to find a dentist who's registered with the Better Business Bureau! and no more futzin' with gettin' jerked around by these self-important, small-time fiefdoms at the mere edges of so-called civilization 'round these sub-rural burghs of and quot;Grayskirtleand quot;. Otherwise, better luck than I! ~ J.C.

Description of Work
routine maintenance and on-going issues which could not be resolved by previous 'care provider' which was decidedly disinterested in patient rights, never mind the basic remedial courtesy training of one of its staff members in particular. {See my review of Cicero Dental}. When I made this appointment I was informed with respectably professional, yet somewhat stern insistence that this provider's staff policy is to call to confirm 1 to 2 days in advance- -AND that IF the appointment wasn't confirmed it would be canceled...

Dentistry - General