When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Fredonia, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Fredonia
- TOM'S OVERHEAD DOOR3 times since we had our garage doors put in we have had to contact them. Each time they were rude, unprofessional and act like we are bothering them. The first time they came over the one guy was smoking and they both basically ignored me. The second time all I got was pretty much a grunt from the guy. This third time they said they came and fixed the door and when I said it wasn't working they stopped taking my calls. Nothing special about the doors so go anywhere else. We finally did and our door is now fixed read less
- Precision Door ServiceThey did a good job. They came down and quickly fixed it. It took about an hour. The worker was excellent and left the area very clean.
- Hamburg Overhead Door IncThey told me someone would be at my home between 9 and 9:30. A guy arrived at 8:55 with the new garage door and parts. He looked over my garage. In 90 minutes, he had the old tracks and door down. They new tracks and door installed. He hooked it up to my old garage door opener. By 10:30 he had the old door loaded in his truck . Everything was completed for me to look over and approve read less
- Plyler Entry SystemsThe Plyler representative arrived punctually and, out of three proposals, provided the least expensive price for the quality of door we wanted(8' wide, insulated, steel door with one window). The two installers arrived on time, removed the old doors, and had the 3 doors installed in 4 1/2 hours. The job was executed accurately, professionally and they cleaned up after themselves. We were very pleased with the whole experience and would not hesitate to recommend them read less
Garage Door Companies in Fredonia
- Business Description:Dependable and professional with 25 years experience installing, repairing and servicing Residential and Commercial Garage Doors. Fully insured.Recent Review:Ronnie and his helper installed 3 doors in 3 hours. Clean, efficient, polite, professional. I will recommend them to friends and familyTimothy R.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Affordable Waterproofing LLC is a family-owned company based in Delran, New Jersey. Started in 2009, Affordable Waterproofing has been supplying New Jersey, South Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware with cost-effective and superior waterproofing services for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on supplying the best basement waterproofing system installation, mold removal, and foundation and structural repairs around. Because of our commitment to our clients, we back all of our services with a w.. read lessRecent Review:It SEEMED to have gone well 2 years ago, but, I was told in order to get rid of the smell I would have to throw out anything that was porous. Of course I couldn't do that, it was many things. So, I learned to live with the smell (after two weeks the smell was back). Lo and behold (two years later) I moved aside some boxes and saw mold and a wet cinderblock wall). I called the company because I spent $6k for remediation. Someone came to my house and said "well, what do you want from us, you did not get rid of your water problem". I was livid because I never had a water problem until they painted my walls and covered up the holes that were drilled into the cinderblock to allow for drainage. I threw that man out. I had his boss trying to call me and the boss even sent me a text asking me "don't you want to speak with the owner?" No, I do not want to speak after being "monetarily raped" two years ago for a paint job, dropped ceiling removal and some perfume sprayed around read lessTracy S.
- Business Description:For many years I was a sub-contractor for a siding installation company. Over the years I began acquiring small jobs from relationships built during that time. I recently decided to venture out on my own and launched Haldeman’s Construction. Free estimates, licensed, insured, Over 17 years experience. Member of these reputable organizations are Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce, Chambersburg Downtown Buy Local, Franklin County Landlord Association. Certifications & Licensing: Pennsylvania Atto.. read lessRecent Review:NOTHING happened, no one contacted us.gary b.
- Recent Review:3 times since we had our garage doors put in we have had to contact them. Each time they were rude, unprofessional and act like we are bothering them. The first time they came over the one guy was smoking and they both basically ignored me. The second time all I got was pretty much a grunt from the guy. This third time they said they came and fixed the door and when I said it wasn't working they stopped taking my calls. Nothing special about the doors so go anywhere else. We finally did and our door is now fixed read lessmatt b.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:Excellent job on replacing roof on 100+ year old home. Conscientious and dependable. Follows through on projects and makes sure customer is happy. Would gladly use them again.Bennett H.
- Business Description:Tefft Construction has 30 years experience in home building and remodeling.
- Business Description:Superior Home Improvement Products Seller. We sell Preservation product line. Business number- 315-853-3921. Website- www.barrierwindow.com. Email: email@example.com. For more information on our product lines exclusive to Barrier Window Systems, Inc. please visit www.preservationcollection.com and http://www.proviaproducts.com/products/entry-doors#!/signet_fiberglass_entry_doors. Click to See the Details and Entry Form and Rules for our $15,000 Annual Giveway! http://barrierwindow.com.. read lessRecent Review:<p>the price was extremely high. We opted to only do the three that were in disrepair and see how it went to decide if we would use Barrier for future windows. The windows are fine, but unremarkable. They are supposed to triple pane insulated windows but you can still feel cold air around these windows. The service provided at the time is not why I am giving them a F rating. The constant harassment for YEARS to get the rest of my windows replaced has guaranteed that I will NEVER spend another dime with this company. They are now dba Preservation Home Specialists. They call my house daily and sometimes MULTIPLE times per day, and if I happen to answer they are very pushy and insisting I am entered in a drawing to win $15,000 worth of home improvements. when I say I am not interested they go on and tell me how it isn't a sales pitch. I have hung up on them, I have asked them to remove me from their calling lists, and I have told them that I will never buy from them again. but they continue to call daily. This is still for a sales pitch, as they need to come demonstrate their products to you "in case" you win. I will tell everyone I know to stay away from Barrier Windows and Preservation Home Specialists!!!!</p> <br / read lessJanice B.
- Business Description:Remodeling and building of most things. FREE ESTIMATES
- Business Description:We can handle all your glass needs. Custom glass and glass repairs, replacement windows and new construction windows. Shower glass and glass enclosures. We also have custom made glass blocks for interior or exterior in various colors. Storm and screen doors, Residential exterior doors (wood, steel and fiberglass). Even shower base and tub surrounds with quality plumbing fixtures by Delta and Clarion. No job is too big or too small. Commercial, Residential Jobs are welcome. Whatever you can dr.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Find garage door companies in
- Silver Creek
- South Dayton
- Cherry Creek
garage door companies in Fredonia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Barrier Window Systems Inc7356 Main St
Westmoreland, New York
- Barrier Window Systems Inc
- Corbin & Maille8330 Old Waterford Rd
- Corbin & Maille
- David Howard General Carpentry1400 S Main St
Jamestown, New York
- David Howard General Carpentry
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Jackson Doorz LLC1327 Dybka Rd
Cherry Creek, New York
- Jackson Doorz LLC
- Severance Construction38 Forest Rd
Massena, New York
- Severance Construction