Northeast Medical Center

With Angi since October 2008

4.1

There are 9 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 250 patients per day. To see if a doctor is board certified visit www.abms.org...

10/01/2014

Had bloodwork done. It went okay, except I was on time for my appointment and I did not see the practitioner for over an hour and then waited again at the end for the blood draw. I was there for one hour and 35 minutes!

CATEGORY emergency medicine

06/10/2014

I see her every two months. She is hard to get in because she is that good, but I have two months appointment set up all the time. I am pretty much in there when I need to be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My primary care physician is Jennie Brown and I saw her a week ago for a general checkup.

06/10/2014

He is a regular GP. I just could not get in to see Dr. Jennie Brown. I had to use another doctor in her office which was Dr. Flaks. He is easier to see him than anybody. I would definitely not go back to him anymore. I will just make sure I would see one of the other doctors or my doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Ethan Flaks last Thursday for an emergency room evaluation.

03/03/2014

Quick care, NOT an ER. Excellent for what they do. Is not meant for critical care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fast and competent

01/29/2014

friendly, courteous, everyone is very kind and informative

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
flu shots for myself and my son - nurse visit

Family Practice