Junk in my Trunk

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2010

266 Rte 109

Farmingdale, NY 11735

www.yourjunkinourtrunk.com

Same-Day Junk Removal Services 877-789-junk (5865) 2012,2013,2014 Super Service Award Winner - Our reputation speaks for itself !!! Dedicated to be more than average, customer satisfaction is our priority!!! We use the biggest trucks in our industry 20 cubic yards and still charge same or less then other companies. You only pay for how much of the truck gets filled. $$$ WE WILL BEAT ANY PRICE! $$$ Your Junk in Our Trunk is a fully insured residential and commercial junk removal service, serving Long Island and the surrounding areas. Your Junk in Our Trunk has more than 10 years of experience, and we handle everything from the lifting and loading to a general cleanup. We recycle and donate to charity! Call today to schedule a junk removal appointment.We also are your local dumpster rental company and we offer demolition service as well. 5 star rating, great standing at BBB and over all customer satisfaction is what makes us work even harder to make a difference in our industry....

hauling (79)trash removal (21)dumpster rental (20)excavating (7)

06/13/2019

William F.

Quality dumpster. Professional Service. On time. Responsive.

Description of Work
20yd dumpster

Category dumpster service

Work Completed On 06/13/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Best regards.

01/06/2019

Joanne C.

Would recommend this company again for sure! They were responsive on the phone and were attentive to my request for an estimate and then an immediate cleaning afterwards if all was ok with the price. The 2 men who came were professional and pleasant. They moved every single thing we asked them to out of the house and did the entire job in under 2 hours. We were extremely pleased and would hire them again if needed!

Description of Work
Removed an entire home filled with furniture and garbage

Work Completed On 01/05/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the awesome review ! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we achieve it for you. We appreciate your business. Best regards.

11/02/2018

Don G.

They removed about 100 pounds of debris, were professional, punctual and everything worked out well. I will highly recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Removed Two Plastic Garbage Cans Full of Concrete, Wood and Other Debris

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

06/28/2018

Maria K.

I called yesterday and they did the work early today. When I called, the woman who arranged the appointment was pleasant and helpful. The workers who came were friendly and careful when removing the items. I did one other cost-estimate comparison and the price for this service seemed very fair! I would definitely hire them again because the whole process was very quick and easy!

Description of Work
Removed several items from basement (old air conditioners, etc.)

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

05/15/2018

Arthur W.

I sent them photos in advance and they gave me a price. When they came on-site, they adjusted their price down. They were hard working, fast courteous and did a great job. They had to make two trips because some of the material had to go to a different dump (depends on whether furniture/salvage vs. cement/building material). I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Cleaning out basement. Had a bunch of junk - wood, metal, cinder blocks, etc. I hired them to come and haul away the junk and debris.

Work Completed On 05/05/2018

05/02/2018

Linda W.

The drivers arrived on time and got everything out quickly. There was a bulky TV stand and hutch that were heavy but they had everything organized.

Description of Work
Hauling of furniture, clothes, paint cans and miscellaneous stuff

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review. Our greatest satisfaction is to do our best work for to our customers...

02/25/2018

Anthony L.

It went very well. They arrived on time and got to work right away. They were neat, respectful and worked hard. In addition to the 3 rooms of furniture, some of which was extremely heavy, they also removed and carted away contents of a shed (bricks, pavers, etc.) Furniture had to be brought downstairs from home's third level up. They packed the truck very well and swept and vacuumed when they were done. Job well done.

Description of Work
Needed to empty and dispose of furniture to ready house for sale

Work Completed On 02/17/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed] thank you for your review and we are always happy to satisfied our customers to the best of our ability. Thank you Claudia.

02/22/2018

John M.

Great team. The owner thought it would require one truck and 3 employee to remove. It was way more than that. To his credit, he didn’t bat an eye and called for more employees and 2 more trucks. He didn’t raise the quote either. He had no idea about their ratings. Just old fashioned customer service. Hire these people. You won’t be sorry.

Description of Work
Polite, punctual and professional. They cleaned 50 years of junk in 8 hours.

Category excavators,hauling services,dumpster service

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review, we are happy that we worked to your satisfaction. Our customers come first. Thank you Claudia.

09/11/2017

dianne R.

Well to be honest I was worried when I saw the size of their truck........never in my wildest dreams did I think they would be able to take all my stuff away. They arrived promptly on time. They were the two of the nicest and hard working men I have ever seen. They came in looked at everything and told me not to worry. I didn't even know they were there working! And every time I looked in a room the items were already on their truck, the one that I thought was too small! I kept forgetting to tell them about some of the items that needed to be taken away, and they were so patient and kind with me. I have to tell you they made this experience a very pleasant and stress free one. These guys knew what they were doing. AND they cleaned up afterwards too! My son and I were amazed the way they loaded that truck up with every piece of furniture and items that I had to get rid of. They were like magicians finding space on that truck for all my items. The pricing was very fair and their service was worth every penny! Please, if you need to have anything removed from your home you need to call Junk in my Trunk. Thanking Junk in my Trunk for being such a reputable company in every way possible. You made this lady very happy and relieved!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dianne Rizzo of Plainview, NY

Description of Work
I had to have many items of furniture removed. Let me stress they were big pieces to be removed and alot of it. I had 25 years of stuff that needed to be cleared away before I move. It was very overwhelming to even think about getting rid of all this stuff.......until these angels came my way!

Work Completed On 09/11/2017

Good morning [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your wonderful review, again it was our pleasure to help you with your removal. Our promptness, reasonable pricing and outstanding service is our priority!!!.. Claudia

04/03/2017

Christine P.

I spoke with Claudia several times. She was very professional and extremely helpful. I was originally going to rent a dumpster, but she suggested we have them pick up instead because I really didn't have enough for a dumpster. I sent pictures of the two brick piles via email and she got back to me quickly with an estimate. The two workers came on time the next day, worked in the rain and left the area very clean. On top of that, they ended up charging less than the estimate based on the picture. I should note that I have used this company in the past for a dumpster rental. They were great, which was why I used them again. Competitively priced, professional, helpful and honest. If you don't have enough garbage for a dumpster, I highly recommend their pick-up service. Either way, they will be who I call for my next DIY project.

Description of Work
Removal of bricks and mortar from 2 stoop demos. 1 stoop was 4x6, the other was 4x12.

Work Completed On 03/31/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review and hope all is well. Thank you Claudia

Estate Cleanup, Junk Removal, Rubbish Removal, Dumpster Service, Demolition, Carting, Clean Ups, Construction Debris Removal, Demolition - From Bathroom Rip Out to Entire Building Demolition, Removals

Removal of Hazard materials