Erie Canal Handyman

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2012

Erie Canal Handyman has partnered with Calliope Painting. Calliope Painting specializes in interior/exterior painting as well as commercial painting....

Fresh Coat of Rochester

Unlike other professional painting services, we at Fresh Coat Painters don't believe in a one size fits all approach. Instead, we believe that every property is different, and every home or business owner's goals are unique. With this in mind, we make it our mission to provide personalized painting services customized to your exact specifications. We are locally owned and operated. At Fresh Coat Painters, we go above and beyond for our customers by offering: - Superior painting services tailored to your unique tastes - On-site consultations and free firm quotes - Efficient methods and beautiful, lasting results Premium products, including eco-friendly, low-odor paint - Fixed price promotions (vary by location; call to learn more!) - Our Fresh Coat Limited Warranty Our experienced painters are all screened, bonded, and insured for your protection and we always arrive on time, ready to work. We keep your home or business in pristine condition by using drop cloths and sheeting to protect your floors, furnishings, and other items. With every service we provide, our main goal is to save you time, money, and stress with fantastic painting services customized to you

Deckwashing Plus

Family owned and operated business that started out as a part time business specializing in deck care and restoration and has grown into a full time home service firm. We have 23 years of experience in our field and take pride in our work. Punctual, courteous, neat and attention to detail are some of the ways our clients describe us. Referrals account for nearly 50% of our business and we take that very seriously. Now serving parts of Lee county in Florida for the winter months. Our services range from general handyman to bathroom remodeling. Jobs can be priced by the project or by the hour. No job is too big or small. Consultations are always free and can be worked around your schedule. When we are hired to do work, we never use subcontractors. Our name is too important for someone to tarnish it. The owner is always on the job and doesn't just send in a "crew" to complete the work.

Eco Builds Contracting

"We are a family owned and operated business in Rochester NY. We handle any and all types of home renovations and remodeling. Give us a call or checkout our website to get more information on getting your project done."

10/12/2017

I never had a mantel on my fireplace. And so they made one for me and put it up. I give them all A's; that's why I keep calling them back. They are professional, they obviously know what they're doing. Very knowledgeable in all areas of home repair. It's just nice to know there is somebody you can call if you don't live with somebody that can do that thing.

Description of Work
They made a mantel for my fireplace and painted my bedroom and gave me bi-fold closet doors.

Category handyman service,woodworking,interior painters,doors

10/12/2017

My boards were rotting, so it needed to be done. They're good. There is a team; he has a crew, so there is somebody that is very good with electricity, and someone with plumbing, and someone with painting and that kind of thing. So they cover all the bases. So no matter what problem you have, pretty much, they can take care of it and they're just good.

Description of Work
They replaced my deck floor outside with Trex.

Category flooring contractor,water damage restoration,deck cleaning

10/12/2017

They have a price for everything they do. They give estimates. They are local. Plus I used to know the owner, but I didn't get a deal on the price though. They're good. They do quality work, they are professional, they give estimates and the estimates are very accurate so you know what you're doing before you agree. They're punctual, you know, the usual.

Description of Work
They completed gutted and re-did my powder room.

Category handyman service,remodeling

10/19/2015

Category handyman service

06/28/2012

I was told later that I would be charged $150 for the estimate, which would be deducted from the final bill. This was not acceptable and not the norm in the community. I cancelled the appointment.

Description of Work
I requested a written estimate.

Category handyman service

Kitchen & bathroom cabinets design, basement remodeling, ceramic tiling, interior painting, plumbing, electrical & carpentry.

Ask for details.