Timberlext Home Improvement

Founded 2020 • With Angi since June 2014

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Main Street

Elmsford, NY 10523

Does your property needs some attention? We’re here to help you. we offer a wide range of home improvement and handyman services. one call to Timberlext Home Improvement is all it takes to get the quality you deserve at a price you can afford. Our people bring an impressive range of skill and experience to the table,and we are ready to put our expertise to work for you.And no matter the Size or scope of the job. Don’t tackle those repairs yourself.let us do the dirty work for you.call us today for more information or to schedule an estimate and we will contact you to provide a quote for your home improvement or maintenance needs....

4.3

handyman (3)home remodeling (2)electrician (2)interior painting (1)roofing (1)plumbers (1)house cleaning (1)

05/04/2021

Monica J.

Lester was determined to finsh the job. i thought dishwasher was completely disconnected since haven't used it in ten years. Lester disconnected the dishwasher and helped remove it from the house. Thanks

Description of Work
REMOVAL OF A DISHWASHER FAMILY NOT USING

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was my pleasure to serve you the way you deserve it!

07/12/2020

Ted J.

Everything went well. The crew was very professional & polite. Asked where I would like the TV & shelves mounted, provided some recommendations as well. They painted the walls in the stairs. The paint job was just okay.

Description of Work
TV Mount, A/C Install (Wall Sleeve), & Paint

Category handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for let us work on your apartment it’s been a great experience. I’m really happy that I could help you with your project, thanks a lot once again for everything.

05/23/2020

Nicole Lawrence L.

The quality of work done was Top Notch.The service was also excellent and the work was completed ahead of schedule. Will definately reccomend them my colleagues.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed], for those amazing words It’s been a pleasure to be part of your project and thanks again for sharing your experience with my service. Thank you so much. Lester

02/17/2020

Patti E.

Wonderfully

Description of Work
Replacement of floor tile

Category electrician

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for that beautiful word, It’s been a pleasure to be part of your project and thanks for sharing your experience with my service. Thank you so much. Lesther

01/07/2020

Cheyne T.

Megalux did a fantastic job. Staff were friendly and detail oriented. I would definitely hire them again to come in bi-weekly to clean my office & home!

Description of Work
Housecleaning, Handymen, Electrical, Plumbing, Roofing, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category electrician,handyman service,house cleaning,plumbing,roofing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

Thanks Chayne,I’m glad that you had a grate experience with our service thank you so much.

All type of handyman and honey do services. No job too big or too small.