MDR Boutique

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2013

Travel Agencies

We are a certified woman owned small business with less then 5 employees. We provide hotel site selection and meetings management services. Having over eighteen years experience both on the hotel & meeting planning side we are exceptionally experienced with hotel contracts bringing the best rates & concessions in the industry....

Time Travels Inc. has helped clients travel across all 7 continents and we would love to help you create your own dream itinerary. Our agents specialize in multi-generational family, group & individual ultimate travel escapes. We are also certified romance specialists i.e. destination weddings, honeymoons & anniversaries vacations. We find the best value vacations possible within your dream specifications. With 25 years the in the travel business & our commitment to continuous education when you work with Time Travels Inc., you have experience, knowledge & expertise on your side. Why go it alone?

SERVICES ARE COMPLIMENTARY for vacation packages only. There is a $35 processing fee for domestic airline tickets per person and a $50 processing fee for International airline tickets per person. A $50.00 consultation non-refundable fee per person will be collected prior to personalized travel services. Personalized travel services includes: extensive travel arrangements within Europe/USA/Canada/Hawaii/Caribbean and beyond. HCB Travel is a Secured Preferred Travel Partner with Sandals Resorts, Disney Vacations, Universal Studios, ALL Major Cruise Lines, ALL Tour Operators, Airlines and providing many additional Travel opportunities. Visit www.hcbtravel.com today to reserve your next Adventure. It's our pleasure to assist you....

04/08/2014

I have no dislikes. I'm a nurse and I'm out of the house early and so he's at the top of the snow and he's removing it all so I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
I used the service of MDR Services and they flag my driveway.

Category Uncategorized

government, associations, foundations, non-profit groups, and corporations

social events