Commack Animal Hospital

4.4

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels

06/09/2015

They provide great service. I was there just a month ago. I will use them again.

Description of Work
I use them for pet care services.

09/18/2007

I've used Commack Animal Hospital for 25 years. There are 4 veterinarians here and they are all very good. We've had lots of cats and dogs through the years and have taken all of them here. The prices are very reasonable and the facility is clean. Everyone here seems to care about animals.

Description of Work
I took my dog there to be neutered. He did not have to stay overnight.

05/02/2007

The people at this vet office are kind and caring to the animals. They check everything and are gentle while doing it. We have used them for some time now and they also offer excellent boarding services. I recommend them.

Description of Work
They did an annual check up and physical for our dog including rabies and distemper shots, de-worming and flea treatments.

03/13/2006

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE ARE VERY CARING. I'VE BOARDED HIM THERE BEFORE. HE ALWAYS COMES HOME CALM AND RECEIVES A BATH BEFORE RELEASE. I'M VERY SATISFIED WITH THEIR SERVICES.

Description of Work
OUR DOG WAS BOARDED FOR THE WEEKEND.

Category kennels

03/09/2006

COMMACK IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL PLACE TO HAVE YOURS DOG BOARDED. THE STAFF HANDLES THE DOGS EXTREMELY WELL. THERE IS NOT MORE THAT I CAN SAY! MOST OF THE TIME MY WIFE AND I PICK WINNERS FOR OUR COMPANIES.

Description of Work
MY DOG STAYED FOR TWO NIGHTS AND THREE DAYS.

Category kennels

DIAGNOSTIC & THERAPEUTIC SERVICES. ANESTHESIA. LABORATORY. BOARDING. GROOMING. BATHING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard