East Islip Dental Care

Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

No one in the world is just like you, and your smile is a shining symbol of your unique personality. Strong, beautiful teeth and optimal oral health will improve your self-confidence and overall health. Dr. Gary Rosenfeld and our East Islip Dental Care Smile Team will show you how. At our inviting dental office, you’ll find experts dedicated to building a genuine and lasting relationship with you. Your visits will begin with a comfortable, honest discussion about your concerns, goals, and expectations. Once we understand how to serve you best, Dr. Rosenfeld and his associates will personally examine your teeth, gums, jaws, and soft tissues. If necessary, we’ll take digital x-rays and photos to update your records. These images help with accurate diagnosis, and they will also become visual aids for us to show you the dentist’s findings. When you understand your condition and treatment options, you’ll make wise decisions for treatment. As your personal guides and consultants, we’ll set you on the path to a lifetime of sensational smiles. For 30 wonderful years, Dr. Gary Rosenfeld has provided comprehensive family and cosmetic dental care. We also offer state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry and natural-looking restorations for a beautiful, healthy smile. Call East Islip Dental Care today and schedule your checkup, consultation, or second-opinion visit. Our Smile Team will deliver the exceptional service you deserve! There are 3 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

07/27/2017

I give them an A over all for everything. I had a couple of cavities and a broken crown and they had to do a bunch of work on it. They sat down and went through every last thing. They showed me what insurance was going to cover and not going to cover so that I was not surprised. They do not start the work until they talk to you about it. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They are my regular dentist now. I go for my 6 month cleanings.

06/15/2017

It was a good experience, they’re just very expensive. So, it’s hard to get all the work done there. As far as convenience with their hours and everything, it’s very good. They’re open 7 days a week. You really can’t beat that. That was the convenience of them really and the place is very clean. The overall “B” is only because of the cost. Other than that, like the service and the people, they wer...

05/17/2016

I wish there was an "A+" option for these wonderful dentists. I came in originally for a check up. Dr. Rosenfeld was extremely pleasant, diagnosed me with some cavities, and recommended a follow up for the repairs with crowns. I elected to have them done piecemeal so that my entire jaw wouldn't be numbed. The staff was extremely sensitive and helpful in planning out my dental care. We talked finan...

Description of Work
Routine then emergency work- with crowns

Category dentists,periodontics

02/23/2016

They are professional and great bedside manner.

Description of Work
annual visit and great service.

Category dentists

Thank you so much for the kind words about our office. We appreciate it!

05/01/2015

I came in for new dentures. However, dentist advised since dentures only 9 months old to go back to original dentist and ask for repair or replacement. I was impressed because she could have made dentures, Instead she took time to discuss that dentures should last 5 years, it was clean break in denture, must be defective, etc. I felt she had my interest at heart.

Description of Work
Dentures split in half

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist,dentures

We are so happy that your experience in our office was a great one. We are very proud of our doctors and will pass along the compliment.

01/01/2015

The dental was new with modern day dental equipment ,, three visits and work was complete

Description of Work
Top molar came out ,, Dds suggested a rebuilt crown or ceramic bridgework , Dds was very confident of the work performed

09/08/2014

Oh my gosh I wish I had known about this place years ago. I ams o happy I found them. They were on time, very polite, and most importantly releived me of the pain I was in. There was some discomfort but that was not there fault. They worked on and around this issue and I have not been in pain since. My husband and children go for their 6 month check up as well. We will continue to rave about them.

Description of Work
It's been a long time since I have had work done on my teeth due to my negative expierences in the past. But because of the pain I have been experiencing recently I was forced (by pain) to get the work done.

07/14/2014

The examination went well, the Dental Hygienist was excellent. I was x-rayed, photographed and also cleaned. Everyone was extremely friendly. The Dentist then developed an exstensive treatment plan. I will not be using their services though because of cost. I did not plan on spending $27,000 on my teeth ($63,000 without my dental coverage). I was excited about using their services until I received the estimate.

Description of Work
I had an initial examination.

06/25/2014

They saw me that day eventhough I was a new patient. Staff was very friendly, dentist was extra cautious so as not to cause further pain and referred me to a TMJ specialist. I will definitely go back for regular cleanings once my jaw is better and able to handle it. There were people checking out who were amazed that they felt no pain. Will update review once I have a teeth cleaning etc...

Description of Work
Had sudden difficulty opening my jaw

06/23/2014

The staff was very friendly and even though he was unable to pull my tooth he sent me to an oral surgeon right away and got me in to see them right after I left his office. Great experience at both places.

Description of Work
Went there for a cracked tooth. The staff was very helpful.

Category dentistry

General dentistry - periodontal, oral care, gum, scaling & root planning, X-rays & hygiene, fillings, root canals & extractions, crowns, bridges, full & partial dentures, dental implants, cosmetic dentistry procedures & teeth whitening