JOE RISCICA AUTO REPAIR

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2010

AUTO REPAIRS AND SERVICE...

JFA AUTO

JFA AUTO

Auto Service and Body Work. Saturday hours by appointment only.

09/05/2016

I have been taking my cars to Joe Riscica's for 25 years and in all that time I have never had a single problem or complaint. Joe and the staff are always friendly, courteous, and professional. The work is done right and in a timely fashion, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for honest, quality service at a competitive price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All repair and maintenance services, including variousengine work, exhaust system, brakes, tires, cooling system, inspections and routine servicing

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,car inspections

12/14/2015

I bought my car in with a bent tie rod and I supplied the replacement Tie Rod from Subaru. They replaced the tie rod and performed an alignment. They use a laser guided 4-wheel alignment system to make sure the  alignment is perfect and they gave me a printout of the results, which include a before and after comparison. The cost of the alignment is a little high, but i think its worth it. Especial...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a bent Tie Rod and perform a wheel alignment

CATEGORY auto repair

11/13/2014

They have a very clean shop and they are very thorough. They do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for an oil change and they installed wiper blades. They fixed a flat tire.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

03/22/2014

We like them a lot. They are a little bit on the pricey side. They are very professional and they do good work. My wife's co-worker recommended them. They do good work and we've never had any complaints about the work they've done. We've never had to take the cars back to fix anything. They didn't charge to fix the flat tire. We will definitely continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Joe Riscica Auto Repair for our cars. My wife last used them to fix a flat tire. The first time we used them they did brakes and an oil change and inspection. They also put in anti-freeze. They worked on two cars.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,car inspections

OIL CHANGES ,BRAKES, TIRES ,WHEEL ALIGNMENT,SUSPENION WORK,DIVE TRAIN ,COOLING SYSTEM ,AIR CONDITIONING , BATTERIES,EXHAUST SYSTEMS,COMPUTERS,NEW STATE INSPECTIONS ,DIESEL INSPECTIONS,CARCO PHOTO INSPECTIONS,TRANSMISSIONS ,DIAGNOSTICS AND WINDSHIELDS AND TOWING

BODY WORK