Guthrie Health - Corning Centerway

Primary Care - Family Medicine
Hospitals - General
Eye Care - Optometry

09/18/2013

Very thorough and kind. Our daughter loves him!

Description of Work
He is our pediatrician

Category pediatrician

05/01/2013

Dr. Russell C. Woglom took away the fear that there was something with my lower back. He is wonderful. He took the time with me.

Description of Work
Dr. Russell C. Woglom is my doctor. I went to see him for my lower back problems.

Category internist

03/25/2013

When our child becomes ill, we can usually get an appointment the same day. We don't wait for long in the waiting room, they always seem to be on schedule. The staff is kind and answers questions courteously.

Description of Work
We have gone to Pediatrics at Guthrie Centerway for about a year and are very pleased with the care there.

Category pediatrician,internist

01/30/2013

Have been using the Guthrie Health Care system for years with most of the initial doctors being in the corning centerway location. Overall I would rate the service as very good. My only complaint is that the family medicine unit seems to have a revolving door policy with the doctors, no sooner do you get used to one primary care physician then he or she moves on and new one is there. But I suspect...

Description of Work
General Medical Practice

Category family doctor,internist

11/14/2012

The lab was punctual in providing service. The doctor called the results the next day and recommended the medications needed. They were in the drugstore the next day.

Description of Work
Lab tests and followup to same.

Category internist