CLIFTON PARK AUTO BODY

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2006

Auto Body Work
Auto Painting
Auto Sales

6 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. NO CHARGE FOR TRAVEL....

09/11/2011

after the accident, I signed up for an account on angie's list. I chose this place because it's close and got good ratings. Drove in to get an estimate at about 9am and had to wait 10 minutes for the auto body guy to get there. the rest of the shop (they do mechanical repairs as well) was already open for an hour. he looked it over, and we went into the office to get a quote. quote write-up took a...

Description of Work
my wife backed into my car, scraping the front driver's side quarterpanel and denting the wheelwell. there was also some minor touch-up to do on the front bumper.

12/14/2010

I went to Clifton Park Auto Body based on good Angie's List reviews, but I had also heard good things about this company by word of mouth. The man who wrote my estimate was very courteous and thorough. The price was competitive. The only reason I chose to go somewhere else was because I needed other work done on the engine as well, and I wanted to get it all done at once. However, if ever I need t...

Description of Work
I received an estimate to replace the passenger-side rear-view mirror on my Nissan Sentra.

06/22/2009

Very pleased: His quote was performed promptly and the vehicle was repaired and ready to be picked up when promised.

Description of Work
I had an unfortunate accident causing my front bumper to be bent out of place and grill and headlight mounts broken. Joe from Clifton Park Auto priced up a new front bumper with new brackets, etc. for a cost of about $1000 Alternately he said he could bend the bumper back in place and replace all the broken brackets for about $400 -- I authorized him to bend it back. So when I went to pick the vehicle up I was sure he ended up putting on a new bumper because the work was perfect without any sign it was in an accident. Great Job!

11/09/2007

Everything went great. I stopped in for an estimate without calling ahead. They took the time to examine the car and provide a full estimate. The office and garage were clean and the staff personable. They accommodated my schedule by completing the repairs while I was out of town. I was very worried that the new paint would be obvious or that the repairs would not look as good as if the parts were...

Description of Work
Repairs to both front fenders and front bumper. Large dent was removed and paint damage (1/2" x 3" bare metal resulting from dent) repaired on passenger side fender. Front bumper had scratches removed and was repainted. Driver side had deep tear in wheel well edge repaired and repainted. No damage to lights, etc.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

07/13/2006

I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM. THEY'RE HONEST AND RELIABLE. THEY'RE VERY GOOD AT THEIR JOB. THEY CARE ABOUT WHAT THE CAR LOOKS LIKE IN THE END. THEY WERE ABLE TO ADD A COUPLE MORE YEARS TO MY CAR BY STOPPING THE RUSTING BEFORE IT GOT TO BAD.

Description of Work
THEY DID RUST REPAIR ON THE BOTTOM OF THE CAR, REPAINTED AND PINSTRIPED.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

07/13/2006

MY HUSBAND HAS TAKEN OUR CARS TO THIS GUY FOR WELL OVER TEN YEARS FOR ANYTHING THAT NEEDED FIXING AND HE'S BEEN VERY SATISFIED WITH THE WORK, THE PRICE AND EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

Description of Work
THEY HAD TO REPLACE A PANEL ON ONE OF THE DOORS AND THE FENDER THAT WAS ADJOINED IT.

Category auto body repair

AUTO BODY COLLISION & PAINT, LIGHT MECHANICAL & USED CAR SALES.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa