Mr. Wright's Window Cleaning LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since March 2014

41 Prospect Rd

Centerport, NY 11721

Mr. Wright’s has been offering convenient and professional window cleaning and pressure washing services on Long Island since 2014. We care about helping you best enjoy, and maintain the value of, your most valuable asset: your home. We also have the strongest guarantee on Long Island, GUARANTEED! 10 Reasons You Should Choose Us For Your Next Home Detailing Service OUR WRIGHT EXPERIENCE TRIPLE GUARANTEE means that your service is absolutely, 100% risk free. OUR 3-DAY RAIN GUARANTEE so that you can schedule your service when it’s convenient for you, worry free. THE WRIGHT PEOPLE we don’t hire window cleaners; we hire customer service professionals, and then teach them the Wright Way to take care of your home. THE WRIGHT TOOLS We use the latest and best technology available to maximize your convenience, and to ensure that you get the best results possible. THE WRIGHT WAY Our home detailing experts will provide a professionally delivered experience top to bottom, and will treat your home with the utmost care and respect. We are fully licensed and insured, so your property is protected. OUR SUPERIOR CONVENIENCE Ask for our no-hassle free estimate today. You’ll get the service you want, when you want it. OUR PROMPT AND PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION There’s never any guessing about what’s included in your services, when we’ll arrive, or who will show up for your service appointment. OUR “ONE CALL DOES IT ALL” SERVICE We give you the convenience of making one call to schedule all of your window cleaning, power (soft) washing and whitening needs. OUR ACCESS TO VAST PROFESSIONAL RESOURCES We belong to several professional organizations, and regularly network with leading industry professionals from around the world, to ensure that we are always delivering our customers cutting edge service and convenience. WE ARE A LOCAL, FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS- We aren’t a chain or franchise. We live and work where you do....

08/25/2017

Alan W.

Excellent. The siding and gutters look brand new. Any mold or ground in dirt came totally clean. Dave is a true professional- a pleasure to deal with: reliable, on time, worked neatly and got great results. Followed up promptly with his estimate, performing the job within two days of the estimate. Arrived exactly when he said he would. Reasonably priced. Will use him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Powerwashed our house and whitened the gutters.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

It was a pleasure working for you and we're looking forward to doing so again in the future.

05/30/2017

Gail G.

Been using Dave and Collier's service for 3 years and cannot say enough about their magic!! Windows sparkle when they are done. They are prompt, personable, and neat. Highly recommend Mr. Wright's Window Cleaning. 5 Stars for sure!!!

Description of Work
Windows and screens needed cleaning.

Category window cleaning

We truly appreciate customers like you. It means a lot to us and our families to have your support.

05/09/2017

Mike W.

Mr Wrights Window Cleaning ROCKS!! Father -Son team are so professional. They are punctual, respectful and their work ethic is not often seen. I have hired them numerous times and my neighbor (used them) and even my sprinkler installer , who was here while they were working, was so impressed and asked Mr. Wright for his business card.

Description of Work
Window and screen cleaning. Power washing.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

It's been our pleasure to serve you for several years and we look forward to many more.

04/16/2017

rainer S.

perfectly Mr. Wright and Son take their work very seriously. As a customer I appreciate their professionalism and work ethic because it results in truly exceptional results. They truly merit the highest rating on these posts.

Description of Work
window and screen washing

Category window cleaning

We love being able to work for you and hope we can continue to for many years to come.

04/15/2017

Kerri S.

Mr. Wright's Window Cleaning is a great company that provides excellent service. They clean my windows twice a year and I have had them power wash my brick pavers, fence, house and retaining wall. All look like new. I highly recommend this professional business.

Description of Work
power washing Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

11/30/2016

B Loerinc H.

The company is a father and son team. They did a sparkling job on both. David (the father) took his time with the shower doors and worked hard until the stains were almost completely gone. I had resigned myself to getting new doors, but now don't have to.

Description of Work
We had our 2nd story windows washed and a pair of shower doors that were badly water-stained cleaned.

08/26/2016

Jason P.

Great. They were punctual and very responsive (via email).

Description of Work
The house was washed, the gutters whitened, the windows were cleaned (the inside and out) and the screens were washed.

06/11/2016

Alice C.

I have used this provider in the past and had a good experience. Today's experience was horrible. After waiting for this provider to show up, they looked at me and started that they were going to "pass on this job." He continued to say that "because several of my windows were open, I was not ready for us to clean your windows." I am very disappointed in the provider and his services.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

04/17/2016

robert T.

Communication was excellent. Service was outstanding. Very professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows and screens.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It means a lot to our business to get your input. We look forward to working for you again soon.

04/11/2016

John C.

We were most interested in getting the skylights washed. He said he could do this if he could get to the roof from the one-story part of the house. We did all the set-up and pricing by email. He was very responsive. We filled out an electronic form with the job details and he sent us the detailed quote (each window priced individually). We scheduled the day and time electronically. We had an emergency and were able to postpone the work for a week. He called and emailed early on the scheduled day and said he had equipment problems due to cold weather and would arrive at 1pm instead of 11am. He and his son arrived on time at 1 pm with what looked like nice new equipment. They went to work on the skylights which hadn't been cleaned in 30 years-- and got them clean using steel wool and some special chemicals. They did all the windows as promised. They happily returned to the roof to catch the corner of a skylight I thought had a smudge. All the windows sparkle and the final bill (all total) came in about $8 under their quote. We didn't have them do the screens but they have special machine they run them through for about $3 per screen. They also have a process for whitening gutters at about $1.10 per linear foot. I may try this sometime-- I can't get those gutters clean. We had the work done in early spring and they were running a bit of a special. I know from experience that when the weather gets warm it's very hard to get window washers... so early spring is probably the best time. All in all we were very pleased with Mr. Wright's.

Description of Work
He provided a detailed quote. We told him how many windows and skylights and the sizes and he priced each window individually. We deleted a few windows and he dropped the price accordingly.

Category window cleaning

We appreciate your thoughtful and detailed comments about your experience. We look forward to what we hope will be a long term relationship serving you.

12/29/2015

Mark V.

I have used Wright's Window Cleaning Service for the last two years. Mr. Wight arrives promptly, works efficiently and neatly, is very professional and does an excellent job. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Washed studio windows

Category window cleaning

I appreciate your positive review and the opportunity to work for you. Look forward to doing so again soon!

12/14/2015

Richard H.

Mr. Wright did a phenomenal job. The communication from the start was first rate. I used his web site to fill out an easy form detailing the work I wanted done and he was back to me with an estimate within hours. He was able to schedule the work right away and arrived on time for the appointment. He did an amazing job with some very difficult windows. They are all Pellas which require the removal of the inside pane, therefore each window is four sides instead of two. He was methodical, clean, and meticulous. All windows were removed, cleaned, stacked to dry, and then replaced. They have never looked better. His work is unusually detailed. He is a perfectionist and it shows. I highly recommend Mr. Wright.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows.

Category window cleaning

Thank you very much for your detailed and positive review. I appreciate it greatly and look forward to working for you again.

11/11/2015

Roseann C.

Mr. Wright showed up at the scheduled time and proceeded to clean every window and screen in my home. He was very professional and left his work area spotless. All he required was my water hookup - he brought his own hose and all required items to clean my windows. They had not been done in a very long time and I have gotten numerous comments on how great they now look after having them cleaned.

Description of Work
Cleaned all my screens and windows, inside and out.

Category window cleaning

Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm looking forward to working for you again.

11/09/2015

NORMA G.

Husband was at home. Thought he did good job. Will use for spring cleaning.

Description of Work
Clean outside windows

Category window cleaning

Thank you for your positive feedback.

10/23/2015

JILL D.

David is professional, clean and punctual. Our windows are unbelievably clean! I appreciate that he was careful in my home, wore booties over his shoes and was extremely neat while working. The estimate process was easy, I simply emailed him how many windows we have and he gave an estimate quickly and accurately. The price seemed a little high however I didn't get other estimates to compare it to, so in all fairness I'll say it was average. I will definitely have Mr. Wright clean our windows again, he said he sends coupons to customers and offers a discount to Angie's List customers (he gave me the discount for being an Angie's List user). Thanks David!

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and outside. Removed screens, washed and dried all. Cleaned 2 skylights and front storm door screen and panes.

Category window cleaning

It was great working for you and I very much appreciate the positive feedback. Looking forward to doing it again!

10/22/2015

Bette B.

I have nothing but praise for David Wright. He removed the screens from my house,as well as the skylights. He washed and dried them. Then he cleaned all the windows in the house. From the start of contacting Mr. Wright and setting up a date for his services to the actual work, Mr. Wright was prompt, efficient, and courteous. His work is superb. No mess, no cleanup, just sparkling windows! I will use his services again and recommend him to my friends. He's a keeper!

Description of Work
Mr. Wright cleaned the screens and windows in my whole house.

Category window cleaning

Thanks for the positive review. I enjoy working for you and look forward to it again in the future.

08/26/2015

Camille G.

Mr. Wright arrived within minutes of when he was expected and I immediately felt comfortable with him being in my home. We walked around the house, with Mr. Wright assuring me that he understood what I expected. He immediately went to work, inside and out, respecting my furnishings and exercising great care not to disturb anything. My windows are gleaming today! I am having the pleasure of walking into every room and admiring how beautiful the outside looks glistening through my sparkling clean windows. I can't consider using anyone else in the future.

Description of Work
Mr. Wright's immediate contact was professional, all aimed at making sure everything I wanted done concerning my windows was understood and accomplished.

Category window cleaning

Thanks for the positive feedback and kind words. I'm looking forward to serving you for many years.

08/07/2015

Mike W.

Great! Very pleased with Mr. Wright's attention to detail, respect and cleanliness. He brought his own towels booties and even took off his shoes without me asking him to! His was punctual and responded to emails within 24 hours. I highly recommend this service provider.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows and washed screens.

Category window cleaning

Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm looking forward to helping you again in the Fall and the first week in March!

07/07/2015

Michael Z.

Excellent results! In the 30+ years we've lived in this house our windows have never been this clean and clear. Our home is actually brighter during the day when the sun is shining. David was careful with our property and our possessions. He removed his shoes when he came into our home and put on clean elastic covers. He used purified and filtered water which did not leave any streaks or spots. He was swift and efficient and I will be calling him again for sure.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows and sky lights, inside & outside.

Category window cleaning

Thanks for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure working for you and I'm looking forward to doing so again-and now you'll receive the Angie's List 10% discount I offer!

06/22/2015

Michele S.

David showed up on time, assessed the skylights and windows to be cleaned. He was very professional, courteous and thorough. I added 2 windows day of. All of the windows are now crystal clear and before he left, David asked if everything was ok before leaving. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned 12 window, screens and 2 skylights

06/18/2015

Roya J.

David is an incredibly punctual and professional individual. He met all of my expectations and beyond. He did all of the work himself. Everything was protected when he was working. Even when he had to do a few touch ups it was done with a smile. This is a profession that you don't feel comfortable letting just anyone into your home, but I feel that David is very trustworthy. I will definitely be using his services in the future because I am very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Professional Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning

It was a pleasure working for you and I'm looking forward to it again in the future.

06/05/2015

Rhonda E.

This wash great experience. David arrived early (he called me first) and worked for several hours cleaning all windows and screens. When he was done, the windows sparkled. The screens were so clean that I couldn't see them! I will definitely recommend him to all my friends. And, I plan on having him come back again for windows and, perhaps, power washing my house. In addition, David was totally professional and just very nice!

Description of Work
Mr. Wright cleaned all of the windows and screens in my home.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm looking forward to working for you again in the future.

05/22/2015

JANICE F.

Arrived at stated time, Took off his shoes and put over slips on his feet. Brought all towels , covering and supplies that he might need. Was professional and efficient, He did an excellent job in an hour and a half. Trim around windows wiped clean. I feel that I received an excellent value for this service. Thank you.

Description of Work
10 WINDOWS AND SCREENS CLEANED. 3 OF THE WINDOWS WERE ABOVE CABINETS, WHICH MADE THEM OUT OF MY REACH. THE SCREENS WERE MADE TO LOOK LIKE NEW AND THE WINDOWS WERE AS CLEAR AS GLASS SHOULD BE.

Category window cleaning

Thanks so much for your positive feedback. It was my pleasure to be able to serve you.

05/06/2015

Kerri S.

Description of Work
Cleaned 10 windows from a groupon I purchased. I was so happy with his services, I added windows while he was here and asked for an estimate for the remainder of my house. Mr. Wright is coming back on May 23rd. His prices are fair and he is very professional. Let me add that my windows sparkle! The next day when the sun was shining they looked amazing. I am so happy with his services.

Category window cleaning

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. Looking forward to coming back later this month and many times in the future.

04/29/2015

Denise P.

it was an 8-hour day for him. However, I've had my window done in the past with 2 guys, a bucket, sponges, and squeegees and they were here 12 hours, and weren't neat! I would definitely recommend Mr. Wright's sevices.

Description of Work
He washed all the windows of my two-store home, inside and out. Many windows had panes, storm windows or screens, which were cleaned as well. He was extremely neat and quiet while he worked and non-intrusive. He had some high-tech equipment which made the job go very efficiently, even though

Category window cleaning

Thanks for your positive review. I hope I have an opportunity to work for you again soon.