Animal Medical Hospital of Centereach

With Angi since May 2012

4.4

The veterinarians and staff at Animal Medical Hospital of Centereach pride themselves on providing the best care for your pet. The office is equipped with a digital x-ray system, complete in hospital blood testing and fecal testing, laser therapy, stem-cell therapy, full surgical suite and a caring, professional staff! We are able to provide veterinary care for: Dogs Cats, Birds (Avian) Reptiles Ferrets Guinea Pigs hamsters and other pocket pets Small farm animals such as chickens, goats, pigs, etc And other exotic pets! Please call to find out more information. Digital radiology Laser Therapy Stem Cell Regenerative Therapy Surgery Emergencies Vaccinations Routine Care On Site Blood Testing Dentistry Spays Neuters Microchipping...

05/07/2012

I really like them. The service went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal Medical Hospital of Centereach is where I take my animals for medical care.

05/07/2012

They did a really great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal Medical Hospital of Centereach is where I take my animals for medical help.

03/26/2012

I brought my Red-eared Slider to the Animal Medical Hospital located in Centereach, NY to determine if the animal had “shell rot”. Dr. Elisabeth Simone-Freilicher was the attending DVM. The turtle was under her care from 6/23/11 through 9/22/11, and was an “inpatient” from 6/23 through 7/1, following surgery/anesthesia. There were eight visits totaling $1178.00. The animal again underwent surgery ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1. Surgery (debriding) for shell rot 2. Nine days inpatient care following surgery 3. Second surgery for shell rot 4. Prescription for topical antiseptic (Betadine) 5. Prescription for two antibacterial injectables 6. Progress monitoring visits.

07/23/2007

I like this vet. The care is good and they are a one stop shop for us because our pup gets groomed there, he is seen by the vet there, and he is boarded there on occasion. They are a solid above average company. Pets cause emotions in humans so you want to use a place you can trust. That is why I like this place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Springer spaniel pup was recently boarded at this facility, which is also his vet center. He stayed there for one day after he was groomed there. His grooming included him getting a bath, cut, wash, and trim of his nails. His boarding included him being fed, given clean water, and human interaction for one day.

CATEGORY kennels

03/24/2006

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS ANIMAL HOSPITAL TO ANYBODY. THEY ARE VERY RELIABLE. THE PEOPLE ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS, AND HELPFUL. THE PRICE WAS AVERAGE FOR NEW YORK CITY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY REMOVED A TUMOR FROM THE EAR OF MY DOG.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Digital radiology Laser Therapy Stem Cell Regenerative Therapy Surgery Emergencies Vaccinations Routine Care On Site Blood Testing Dentistry Spays Neuters Microchipping Much much more!

Call for details